Lucy Gets Taken!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry that I haven't updated..I totally forgot to update..
I was to busy hanging around with my friends..
Hiro Owns Fairy Tail.
Enjoy this chapter:)
Note; Gajeel,Wendy,Juvia have joined Fairy Tail.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_Somewhere near Fairy Tail, Unknown POV_

''Are you sure it's her? We can't afford any mistakes,get the information wrong and I'll have your head.'' Said a young looking man,speaking with athority.

''Yes Prince Cream...we're 100%. She has been running from us for a while now.I guess she though that pathetic excuse of a guild could protect her..'' A woman with long, blonde,wavy hair and red lipstick says with a dark smirk.

''Sir..We'll get the job done..Though we'll not be paying for any of the mess we make as well as we better be getting the full payment.'' A man with light blue hair with narrow eyes says.

''I just wanna get shooting! I wanna try out my new machine gun!'' A large muscled guy with orange hair says with a laugh.

''Bring her too me ALIVE,only then will you get your payment..'' The guy named Prince Cream says..

_, at Fairy Tail guild hall, Lucys POV_

''Laxus! Why can't I go with you?! You said I was part of your team!'' I cried out.

''We're not taking you and that's final! Stop whining,we'll be back in 6 hours anyway!'' Laxus said,walking away with with Evergreen,Bickslow and Freed.

''FINE! GO! I DON'T CARE.'' I shouted at him while walking towards the bar.

''Blondie! Calm the fuck down!!'' Laxus yells back at the guilds doors.

''I AM CALM!'' I shout back throwing a mug at him

_10 minutes later,Laxus and the rest of Thunder God Tribe have gone, nobodys POV_

''Mira? Can I have a strawberry smoothi-'' Lucy was cut off as the guild was blown into rubble,showing 3 mysterious peope standing there..

''Who the hell are you guys?!'' Natsu shouts.

''We are Carbuncle...The beast that bears a garnet and slithers in the dark..My name is Dyst..''He says while suddenly all..huge stones go flying at Natsu, sending him flying.

''NATSU!'' Lucy yelled,taking cover.

''Nastu-San!'' Wendy calls,getting ready to run for him while Cana holds her back, ''Stay Down!'' Cana says.

''Bastard!'' Gray shouts getting up,glaring at a large man that stood infront of him.

''Hey there,Handsome,'' The man says,holding his gun out,licking his lips, 'Why don't you spend some time with Cannon-sama?'' He grins.

''What?!'' Gray yells.

'Did this animal just confess his love to Gray-sama?!' Juvia thought.

''Stop trying to win over Gray-sama!'' Juvia yells!

''Huh..I wasn't trying to!'' Cannon says with confusion..

''Don't lie!'' she shouts while sending a whirl of water his way with great force..noticing this..the man sends a number of bullets through the water towards Juvia.