Chapter One-"Hello Brother"

I apparated to the front gates, and finally opened my eyes Ah, home sweet home. I haven't been here in a while, I pushed through the gates and walked down the path, dragging my suitcase next to me. The last time I was here was 7 years ago, when I was 17.

FLASHBACK
"I've had enough Tom!" I yelled, pulling my bags down the stairs. My brother had always been my guardian after he, disposed of my parents.

"When will you ever treat me as your equal?" I growled, facing eyes a lot like my own.

"Nia, Nia, Nia. When will you learn that what I'm doing is the best for us! For our happiness?" He yelled back at me, making me feel small.

"You know what, spare your excuses. I rather Rot than be under this roof anymore!" I pulled my bags out the door, leaving him behind me.

I took one look back, if I didn't know him I would say he felt hurt, but I knew my brother wasn't able to feel, or do anything selfless. He took one look at me and walked back into the house, slamming the door behind him.

END OF FLASHBACK
I reached the 'grand' doors as my brother used to call it. As if I could remember that, ew. I took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door, feeling my knuckles hurt slightly.

"Worm tail!" My brothers voice was heard from the other side. After a bit of ruckus from inside the door slowly opened.

A short stubby man was poking his head out of the door, his face was covered in boils and his hair was untameable, he was literally a rat. But I recognised him, Peter Pettigrew.

"I thought you were dead?"

"Erm-Ah one moment" he panicked, slamming the door onto my face, what a rude little man. I waited for a minute until I listened again.

"This better be extremely important Wormtail or you will be tortured to death you useless man" he shouted. Definitely my brother alright. Then he finally opened the door.

I gasped. His noise was only slits like a snake. His skin pale and flakey. His eyes that were once a full of light were now red and terrifying. His dark hair was now vanished. My brother was now a monster I feared.

"Time hasn't treated you well Tom." I laughed in shock. His anger rose as he pulled his wand up to my neck, pressing it harder for me to speak, I knew he would show me no mercy.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now." He threatened, his breathing increased as he gritted his rotting teeth.

"Hello brother." His eyes widened as he slowly removed the wand from my neck, back to his side. He looked me up and down again, like I was in some sort of display.

"Nia?" He whispered, turning round and walking back into the house, not shutting the door. I guess it was a gesture for me to walk in so I pulled my bag in and shut the door loudly behind me.

I walked slowly down the long corridor, with only the sound of my heals clomping as I took each step. Then I reached the room that he must have meetings with his followers in.

He was sat at the top of the long table like I suspected and pointed to the seat on the right of him. Right hand woman, I could get used to this. I took the seat cautiously and waited for him to speak. When he looked up he looked past me to Wormtail.

"Where have you been all this time?" He asked, lowering his wand to the table, but leaving his hand on it in a sort of threat.

"Travelling mostly, to think. I needed to know what's best for me which I found out was being here with you, siblings again" I smirked, he looked past me to Wormtail who must of been listening in.