King pulled off and continued to drive, "It's never my intention to bring up the past. I just don't want to go through that shit again aight! I've forgiven you..." "But what! You've forgiven me but what?!" I yelled. "Im still hurt! That shit still haunts me when you come home late at night! I can't just act like you came in between me and someone I called my brother" King continued. I scoffed and sunk down in the seat. "Here we go" I sighed. "So all of this is my fault for wanting to go to Mercedes' house in the first place huh?! I questioned. King pulled into our driveway and turned off the car.

King unbuckled his seatbelt and faced me, "I could say a lot of things, but I can't change what I said today; like I said I'm sorry baby." King caressed my face, I glared at him and felt remorseful. His intuition was right, he was feeling this feeling because he knew deep down that something happened to me on Friday night, he just wasn't sure how to confront me. My eyes locked with King's, he lifted my chin to his and kissed me. His soft lifts put my mind and body at ease, the way his tongue danced with mine I felt butterflies inside. King gripped my thighs and I immediately moved myself to his seat. Straddling King, I placed my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him passionately. King's hands roamed my back, his hands traveled down to my ass and he cupped it. A smile came to King's face as I grinded against him. "Bad gyal, I see you" he let out in his thick Nigerian accent. I giggled and placed kisses all over his cheeks, kissing his neck I began to unbutton his button down. Opening his shirt, I placed kisses all over his chest, sucking on his skin. King groaned lowly. My hands roamed his stomach, admiring his chiseled abs. "Hold up a minute" King said. King flipped the sun visor down and pushed the button on the garage door opener. He turned on the car and slowly moved up the driveway as the garage door opened. "So you don't want anyone to see us?" I questioned joking. "Hell nah, not for what we bout to do. Soon as this garage door comes down, get ya ass in the backseat" he barked. I continued kissing on King as the car pulled into the garage. We were now in total darkness as King turned the car off. Taking the keys out of the ignition, we sat there in silence for a moment. Anticipating for King to yell at me I burst out in laughter. "Get in the backseat like I said" he laughed. As I got up, King slapped my ass as I climbed over the drivers' seat and fell into the backseat.

My laughs were muffled as King hovered me and kissed me slowly. "You know we can go in the house" I said still laughing. King cupped my face and kissed me passionately, lowering himself onto me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed his back, I couldn't see him but the fabric of his shirt was bothering me. King sat up for a moment and resumed kissing me, when I rubbed his back my nails instantly dug into his skin. Shit he knows what I want even in the dark. As my nails grazed King's back, I felt the fabric of my navy blue jumpsuit slowly coming down. Soft kisses to my neck trailed down to my chest as my ass was cupped by King's hands. A low groan escaped my lips as his skin brushed up against mine, King was onto something and even though we couldn't see each other, he still had me wrapped around his finger. "C'mere" King teased as I felt him pull me onto his lap. He pressed his forehead against mine as he cupped my breasts and hummed against me.

"You know I love you right?" he asked. Straddling King, I moved my panties to the side to let my imagination run wild through the feeling of his shorts. "Of course I know that" I responded. "It won't ever change" King let out before kissing my collarbone. Grinding against him I couldn't help but fumble at his belt. I just knew he would leave hickeys the way he began sucking on my collarbone driving me wild. His pants weren't coming off fast enough and I knew I was leaking on his shorts. King moved his hand to his belt, and his hand grazed against my warm, juicy center. "She ready?" he questioned seductively. "Mhm" I said biting my lip. I lifted my hips and gripped King's shoulders, "Take off your pants Papi" I cooed sensually. Nibbling at King's ear, I could hear the cling of a belt and something falling on the floor. Sucking on King's earlobe, he slightly pulled away and pulled me into a kiss. I could still hear shuffling in the seat, King lowered me back into his lap and I instantly felt his skin against my hips. My wet center rested on his hard member teasing me, "I'm ready" I said lowly gripping him. I proceeded to line myself up to King, "Right there" he said holding my hips. Slowly, I took him into me inch by inch, and the feeling of being filled caused my eyes to water.