~After care~

HEY EVERYONE ONE IM BACK😋
Also this kinda so straight into the smut-

Shuichis pov-

"Saihara~chan! Ah~" ouma yelled my name multiple time during this. Im used to it but its still hot.

I finished inside him, out of breath. He let out loud moans. He's adorable... I fell beside him and caught my breath.

"That was good shu~chan, hehe..."
"Im glad you think so" I reply back.

I grabbed the tissues and wiped us down, then picked ouma up in bride style. I head to the bathroom to wash us.

I put ouma in the bath and started the warm water. I left back into the room and started to clean up. I took off the sheets and out new ones on same thing with the whole bed. I threw away the tissues.

I headed to the bathroom and the bath was half filled. I turned the cold water down, left the hot on the same level of before. (A/n like to get the water hotter or is it just me who does that??)

Third person pov-

Ouma smiled at shuichi has he stepped in the bath. "I love you my beloved" "I love you too ouma-kun"

Shuichi sat at the back of the tub lets ouma rest between his legs and head face buried into his chest. Oumas favorite part of the after care was the next part.

Shuichi turned the water off and grabbed the soap. "Turn around baby.." saihara asked ouma, he listened and let shuichi wash his hair.

Once both of there hair was washed they moves to the body. Shuichi washed oumas body and then washed his rinsed off then got out. Ouma still in the tub. He grabbed towels and wrapped one around himself then wait for ouma to get out.

Once he got out shuichi wrapped him in the towel, and ran to the bedroom cause their house was cold.

They reached the bed room and got dress (shuichi: boxers.  Ouma: boxers, shuichis mcr shirt that was oversized on him)

They turned the heater up and began to get in bed. They cuddle and told each other cheesy things till they fell asleep.

HHHHH SORRY THIS WASNT GOOD-

I feel bad cause i made yall wait almost a month for me to update...But i hope you like it!!!