To...boyish

H

iiiii just to let you know Maki and kokichi are best friends in this! Alsoooooo y'know how in danganronpa the one with nagito and hajime I forgot what it's called lmao! Well there were free to wander around and shit well they can do that in this au as well also might have kokichi x maki just a little!- writer-chan

Kokichis pov

Why do my parents tell me to act my boyish... I just, I don't, I just don't like it.

I don't feel confident looking like a boy if feel like I'm..... Not myself. But when I dress and act like a girl I feel different. More comfortable.

Plus my beloved saihara-chan loves to see me in cute clothes! He always has a red blush when i wear a skirt or dress! Even though he has a crush on piano bitch

But I do get bullied by a two of people aka katio and Miu, all the others supports me. But my best friend Maki supports me the most!

Any wayyyyy

When I want to wear something girly without my parents finding out. I pack some pretty dress or skirts, and then dress all boyish when I leave the house, then on the way to school there's a gas station and I go in there and change. Then I head school.

Well that's what I just did and know I'm head towards scho-

"HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I heard a voice yell. I turn to see what or who was yelling, and to my surprise katio momota! "Eh... Is there something you need?" I say with a BIG attitude "watch it you faggot! Anyway what the hell?!"
I giggled "HAHAHA YOUR FACE!!" yelled then ran off to school...

On the way in I bumped into maki and fell she caught herself though

On the way in I bumped into maki and fell she caught herself though... "Come here.... " She said to me I got up and went to her

Believe it or not maki helped me with my hair a lot! She up them in two cute pigtails!

(Pretend the ribbons are checkered)

"THANKS MAKI-SAN!" I gave her that nicknames and she is ok with it surprisingly "your welcome, now scatter before katio sees you" She said with a stern voice "nishishi~ he already did you called me faggot" I start to tear up and she paniced "hey hey! Don't cry I'll buy you a panta!" "Yay" I instantly stop crying "god.... Do you want to die? I thought you were really crying.... " She said "nope but I will take that panta!"

We both walk to class talking to each other and when we walk in ALL eyes we're on me... especially shuichi and miu.... "HAHAHAHA WHAT A GAY FAGGOT!" miu bursted out laughing. My heart began to ache "Do you want to die?!!" Maki said "What are you protecting that mistake?" Miu walked up to Maki "yes you got a problem?" Maki said. Miu punched Maki and then before anyone could do anything, Maki had miu off the floor and in the air, choking her! Me, kaede, and rantaro all ran towards them and tried to split them up...

"M-maki please l-let go of h-her!" I started to cry while pulling her still... Maki stop instantly and looked at me then she pushes miu to the ground and gave her a death stare. Miu got up and ran to her boyfriend kiibo. He looked worried but started yelling at her. "SERIOUSLY JUST SUPPORT HIM IT'S NOT THAT HARD SHUICHI IS BISEXUAL AND KAEDE IS A LES-" Kiibo covered his mouth. Shuichi shoved his head into his hands and kaede turned red and then smacked kiibo. Shuichi stood up and ran out the room. Kaede went to leave but I ran out before her

"H-HEY SAIHARA-CHAN!" I yelled he stops dead in his tracks "y-yes,
o-ouma-kun" He replied "I'm sorry keyboard doesn't know how to keep his robot mouth shut!" I yell "I-Its fine" He said "h-hey was he going to say kaede was a lesbian?" I ask ".........Y-yeah he was" My eyes lit up "A-and your b-bisexual" I mental hit myself for stuttering "yeah..." He admits, I run and hug him from behind "I'm glad you came out to me.... 3rd?" I ask "actually your the last to know... Hehe" "WHAT WHY?!" I yelled "cause I didn't want you to know... Because I-i.... I like you!!!"my eyes widen. He ran off before I could say anything.... " WAIT SH-SHUICHI!" I yelled. He tripped and fell. I ran up to him grabbed his face and kissed him, a simple peck kinda of kiss. But I couldn't tell he enjoyed it he was beat red and hugged me.

Me and shuichi went back to class... And wow

Miu was on the floor with Maki punching her, kaede rantaro, kirumi, katio, and kiibo trying to pull her off. Gonta is crying, himiko is in tenkos lap sleeping with tenko laughing her ass off. Ryoma just looks dead inside. Tsugumi is recording it, kiyo is recording and chanting "fight".

"GUYS" I yell and everyone looks at me. I let go of shuichis hand and run to Maki who never stop hitting Miu. I hug her waist. She stops and let's go of her and hugs me "I'm sorry she pushed me on my edge" She whispered "it's fine" I said back in the same tone. I look at Miu and she had a busted lip, bloody nose, chipped tooth, and a black eye forming. I laughed at the sight "Thank you" I whisper and hug her.

I go back to shuichi and he grabs me and hugs me. I could feel him glare at miu. "Me and kokichi are dating now so if you touch him you who're your DEAD!" He yelled the last part which made all of us jump and surprised.

The next day

I walk into school with this outfit on

Just to make saihara-chan blush

5 months later

But any way me, maki, made, rantaro, and shuichi sometimes kiibo became very close me and maki are still BEST FRIENDS! Shuichi and me have been dating for 5 months and are in deep love with each! Nishishi~. Even if Miu comes close toe they all get protective.

2months later

Kaito apologized for being rude and he became apart of our group as well. My bestie caught feelings for that bimbo and now there dating! Kaede and rantaro are dating.

Every single thing was perfect until

To be continued....