SHORT STORY

THIS STORY IS REALLY SHORT

Shuichis pov

I wake up and look to the left... I see a book shelf and a computer desk with no computer with a LED light lamp over a piece if paper and pencil sharpener with no pencil.

I look up to a ceiling with posters and blankets on it. The first poster is a danganronpa poster,,,, toko, togami.... The second poster,,,, taka, mondo... Third poster,,,, kirigiri....

The blanket was a flag? There were three of them. First one was a bisexual flag.... Second one was and gay pride flag.... Third flag was a 'love wins' flag with all the sexualities on in.

I look to the left and see a bed stand table with a pair of unused glasses, phones and phone chargers.... And a alarm clock

I look at the wall in front of me and see a HUGE chalkboard board wall with drawing of monokuma and monokubs....

Then finally I look to my side.... I see......

The love of my life kokichi ouma ultimate supreme leader of a not so secret evil organization. The panta loving boy... They guy who was in danganronpa with me... Oh wait... Hehe... I'm hallucinating.
Kokichi is dead. he died in the stupid killing game!

I feel tears leave my eyes...

The end.....

Wassup sorry this was short and did I get anyone sad?????