Why?

Yoona PoV
Taehyung: where are we going?
I looked up at him.. He isn't as bad as I thought. He was the only one who helped me in my situation, why didn't he just laugh instead like the others? Why would someone like him want to be around someone like ME? Why? Why? Why?
Taehyung: Yoona I asked where you want to go?
Me: huh.. oh
Taehyung: are you okay?
Me: yeah I'm fine.. you get used to it after a while
I tried to pull a smile.
Taehyung: You don't HAVE to get used to it, why do you let them treat you that way?
Me: because..
(No one cares)
He looked deep into my eyes. He gave off such a warm and comforting feeling. One that I have never experienced before it was weird for me-
Me: .....it really doesn't matter I'll just go home.
I got up quickly.
Me: thank you soo much! For what happened and for this drink!
I forced another smile then quickly walked off..
Taehyung pov
I watched her turn her back on me.. once again. Why does she do this? Why doesn't she open up? Why does she always try to make it seem like everything is okay? Why? Why? Why?
But was I going to keep these thoughts to myself?
This isn't like me-
I rushed out of the cafe to go and find her. Luckily it didn't take long she was sitting at the bus top head down. I sighed in relief. But as I walked closer I could hear her sniffling and saw tear drops roll down her cheeks.
I kneeled down and pulled her face up to look at mine.
'Why? Why do you do this to yourself?'

I don't even know how long it's been. I decided to come back and write I've been getting bored. I'll try to update :)