Just want to talk..

Taehyung Pov

As soon as I walk into school I see a group of girls rush towards me.

"Hey Taehyung want me to show you around?"

"Your pretty cute for a new boy"

"Taehyung lets go grab some ice cream"

I don't want to be rude so I just smile at them. But really deep down inside I don't want anything to do with them.

Over the crowd of girls I see the Yoona girl from yesterday. She seemed quite funny. She turns around and I wave at her but instead of a nice friendly gesture back she gives me a death glare.

How nice.

I finally left the crowd and could breath in the fresh air instead of all the girls perfume.

I walked into the first lesson and see Yoona there again.

I purposely find a seat in front of her and sit down. I could hear her mumble under her breath. And let me just say
It was not positive..

The teacher hasn't come in yet and there are a few students in here already talking amongst one another.

I turn to Yoona and smile. She looks up from her book and back down again.

I continue smiling and after a while she repeats the same gesture as before.

She soon shuts the book loudly and looks at me.

Yoona: Yah what do you want.

My smile turns into a frown.

"I just want to talk"

I reply to her nicely and gently.

She laughs at my reply then looks at me carefully.

"Taehyung I really don't understand whats going on in that alien shaped head of yours. If you wanna talk, as you can see there are other humans in this classroom. So,"

She stops and sighs for a moment.

"So please stop bothering me and go maybe if you don't mind, just a small suggestion towards this you could maybe leave-me-alone"

She fakes a smile then opened her book again.

I watch her as she continues reading then turn around.
*
*
*
The lessons soon passed and it was now first break...

Yoona Pov

I was enjoying my packet of sweet chili sensations when Mi-Do runs up to me screaming and smiles.

She looked excited for some reason and was eager to tell me something.

Mi-Do: YAH YOONA GUESS WHAT!

I looked up at her and smiled.

Me: You bought me ice cream at the cafeteria?

She rolled her eyes at me then smiled again.

Mi-Do: Yes I bough you ice cream from the cafeteria.  But that's not it!!!
I got Taehyung's number!!!!

I nearly chocked on a sensation chip.

I coughed for a few moments then looked at her sitting next to me.

"Mi-Do... You got who's number!!"

She looked at me weirdly.

"I. Got. Taehyung's. Number."

I rolled my eyes.

"I mean howwwww"

She smiled at me then started to speak.

"He asked for my number yesterday after school then asked me to give you your number why?"

She spoke really fast but I was used to her doing that and got what she meant.

....: Hey Girls...

I turned around and there I found trouble....

Thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying this story.
Vote and comment what you think of it!