"Open the fucking door!" I yelled and she hurried up unlocking it. I went in immediately picking AJ up.

"I'm not gon leave you here." I mumbled rubbing her back. It wasn't gonna help. It only helped me for like a month before I went back to how I was before.

I wasn't gonna do that to her. I couldn't do that to her. It frustrated me to, because there was nothing I could really do. I was stressed out.

I walked out the room walking past Tae leaving out this building. A'Jayla held onto me tight as I continued to rub her back.

"Ion even know why I brought you here AJ." I said as I got in the car. I sat there with her as she calmed down. A few moments later I looked and seen she was asleep.

I reached back putting her in her car seat then strapping her in. I sighed and then seen Tae coming. He put Ahmir in before getting in himself.

"You Ight?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know what to do..." I said as tears ran down my face.

"I'm scared to leave her in a room by herself, I need her by my side every second. But as a little baby that's not gonna be able to work all the time." I said.

"She's so rare Tae. I'm so scared to go to sleep Tae. Because I could wake up one day and the house be in flames." I said and he shook his head.

"If anything, the only thing I wanted is for my kids to be normal. So they can live a normal life. Shit like this ain't what you want." I said.

"I should be in college. College Tae." I said and he sighed.

"I ain't even get to finish school! Cuz of bullshit like this. It's not that I couldn't do it, it's that so much shit was going on I didn't have any time!" I yelled.

"My daddy told me if I did finish school and go to college that meant bigger and better things were going to come my way. I'm stuck now." I said shaking my head.

"I'm stuck with a disorder, a fucked up family, and a baby daddy, that ain't shit." I said and he nodded.

"I ain't m-"

"Nah I get what you meant, I ain't trippin." He said and I nodded.

"I'm so fucking stressed out." I mumbled before breaking down. Tae rubbed my back and I moved his hand.

"Don't touch me Imma be fine. AJ is gonna be fine." I mumbled.

"Kind I hope you not finna start this shit wit me cuz you upset, you do it every time." He said driving off and I looked at him.

"No I don't." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes. He mumbled something and I chuckled.

10:00 p.m
Tae POV

mTae POV