Let you Know

Continuing from last chapter.........
A'dream POV

I had  been walking around for at least an hour

I had  been walking around for at least an hour. I was really going to wait for my mom to find me. Hoping she would kill me. I wasn't living for shit anyway.

I started feeling like I was being watched. I smirked as I continued to walk. I walked in a alley sitting my stuff down. I sat down on the ground getting out my phone.

"A'dream." I looked up seeing my mom. She looked different. She didn't look crazy anymore, she looked normal and better.

"What? MoThEr." I said and she chuckled.

"How you been doing baby?" She asked sitting down in front of me. I ain't no what the fuck was going on now.

"Why you care?" I asked sitting my phone down.

"Listen I know you are probably very mad and upset with me." She said and I laughed.

"I hate you." I said and she nodded as a tear rolled down her face.

"And you have every reason to hate me. But I want you to know it was never me baby." She said and I scrunched up my face.

"It was your father. A'dream just let me tell you this." She said and I sighed.

"Ion wanna really hear what you got to say." I said.

"A'dream please it will help you understand a lot." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Go ahead." I said.

"When I had got pregnant with you I was really happy ok. It was your father who had a problem with it."  She said and I just stared at her.

"I told him I was keeping you and if he didn't like that he could leave. He ended up leaving and when I gave birth to you maybe a month after he came back." She said.

"He apologized and stuff to me, you know. I forgave him. He told me he was gonna be there for me and you." She said with a sigh.

"When you grew up to be maybe five, that's when he started acting they way he did towards you. Lil did I know he had got on all types of drugs." She said and i nodded.

"When you had got to be about seven he got me hooked onto some of them." She said and I shook my head.

"That's where things started going south." She said.

"I started abusing you and being mean to. Being all crazy, you know how I use to be." She said and I nodded.

"But you see how your dad was much worse. He tried to kill you. A'dream I might have hit you, but my intentions were to never kill you." She said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Then you started hanging out with this lil boy." She said and I smiled.

"It made your father even more mad for some reason, but of course I just did what he did and got mad to." She said.

"Fast forward to the day that girl came to our house to save you from getting killed." She said and I took a deep breath.

I remember that day like no other. I was at a loss for words that day.

"She did a good thing by taking you away from us and killing your father." She said.

"And when they took me to jail they also got me some type of special help. And here I am now." She said.

"I do not want to hurt you A'dream not anymore. I wanna apologize for letting that man back in our life just to fuck it up, fuck me up mentally and you physically. I am so sorry. You do not have to forgive me you don't but I am truly sorry for putting you through all that. And I love you." She said.

"You love me?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. I broke down as she sat there not knowing what to do. She rested her hand on thigh and I looked at her.

"I thought you hated me. That's why you treated me the way you did." I said and she shook her head wiping my face. Her warm smooth hands made me smile.

"Never hated you baby, I was just fucked up. But I'm sorry for making you feel that way." She said.

"So it was always my dad?" I asked and she nodded.

"Always." She said and I sighed.

"I know he made you crazy, but you still hurt me. I'm not stupid I knew something happened to you. Cuz you didn't always use to act like that towards me." I said and she nodded.

"I'm so sorry ok. And like I said you don't have to forgive me, but I just wanted you to know, the truth behind it all." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much for telling me." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." She said.

"I been staying with some people I really think of as family." I said and she smiled.

"The girl that saved me her family." I said and she nodded.

"I'm glad you were where you felt safe and loved." She said.

"Uh the little boy I use to hang out with, you remember him?" I asked and she nodded.

"He's my boyfriend now." I said with a smile.

"Boyfriend? Since when? Aren't you finna be like 14?" She asked and I laughed.

"Since July 22, 2036. And 15." I said and she nodded. I sighed thinking about the way he acted sometimes.

"You ok?" She asked and I nodded.

"I was just thinking." I said.

"Um A'dream I was wondering- if you wanted to, could we start all this over." She said.

"Like our relationship as mother and daughter?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled thinking for a second.

"Yeah um that's fine." I said and she smiled.

"And I w-"

"A'dream!" I looked seeing Kind and Tae. Kind had a gun in her hand and my eyes widened. She pointed it at me mom and I quickly moved in front of her.

"Kind what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as she walked up to us.

"Isn't this your mom?" She asked and I nodded.

"But she's not a bad person, she didn't even hurt me." I said.

"But Kaizer told me-"

"Ion give a damn what he told you, what am I telling you?" I asked and she sighed.

"She seemed on some creepy shit tho texting my phone talking bout some she's back." She said and I looked at my mom and she scrunched up her face.

"I don't even have a phone right now, nor do I know you or your number. I didn't text you that." She said and Kind looked back at Tae.

"Then who the fuck is back?......"

A'dream a smile her mom 🤧💕
Somebody's back? 🌚
Who do y'all think it is? 👀
(It's not Demond, Jaiden or Serenity y'all so 😂💀)
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙