Reunited (Husker x reader)

Key:
Y/d/n = your daughters name
Y/s/n = your sons name
~~~~~~~~~~
It's been years since you've seen your husband. He died a while ago, and you miss him every single day.

You've never moved on, he was your one true love. You go see him everyday. You'll talk to him too.

"Hey baby, it's me. I miss you.. y/d/n had her baby today, everything went well. She named him after you. He looks so much like y/d/n but he has your eyes. Y/s/n came up to see me, he's grown up so nicely. He looks exactly like you. Baby, I miss you... so do the kids... everyone does." You where talking to him, tears started to well up in your eyes..

"Why did you have to leave? Why didn't you come back home? You promised me you would be ok, you promised me you would come back. When your letters stopped coming I knew what had happened, I knew you were gone. But you promised me, you said you would come back home and give me the biggest hug in that last letter" you said, placing your forehead on the gravestone, more tears falling down your face.

"I love you, I just want to see you again"

~time skip a few years~

You were laying in the hospital bed, both of your children were siting by your side.

You were dying.

You knew what was going on, though you felt weak. Tears where flowing down your children's faces, you slowly lifted your hand and placed it on your daughters cheek, "don't... cry..." you managed to say, before you brought your hand back down, not having enough strength to keep it up, " I love you mom" your son spoke out, holding your hand. You weakly smiled at him. Your daughter grabbed your other hand and smiled at you, "you can go now mom, go be with dad. Tell him we say we miss him, we love him, and we hope he hasn't lost his magic abilities ok?" She spoke, her voice trembling a little. You chuckled a little and nodded, smiled again before closing your eyes for the last time in life...

You opened your eyes again and looked around, you where in an empty room. You looked down and saw you had fur covering your body, the hands looked like paws but you had longer fingers. You looked to the reflective ground and saw that you looked like a cat! Ears and everything. Your fur was h/c and your chest area and face where white. Your teeth here sharp and you had tufts of fur on the tips of your ears.

"Hello" a voice spoke out, you looked up and saw the king of hell, Lucifer. "Your in hell." He spoke again.

You looked down and your ears flattened on your head. You hadn't been the best person in life.

"Though you have a chance at redemption, so I'm sending you to my daughters hotel. You will live there until you can go to heaven. Understood?" You quickly nodded and a portal appeared under you, you fell through and landed in the lobby of a hotel.

You landed on your feet, and looked around. Then you saw another cat demon. You walked over and sat at the bar he was behind. "Hello?" You asked, he looked up at you and huffed our a "hi".

"I was told that I'm here for redemption? Is there somewhere I sign in?" You asked, the cat demon looked annoyed "I'm Husker, I'll be checking you in" he spoke and he asked for some information about you plugging it into a computer, "finally what's your name?" He asked, you simply stated "y/n". He looked shocked for a second but shook his head and entered it into the computer. He gave you a key and told you your room number. You thanked him and walked up to your room.

Husker sat there for a second muttering to himself, "could it really be? No it can't, shed be in heaven. But what if she is?" Nifty heard him and ran over, "what are you muttering about?" She asked, Husker just shook his head and explained. "When I was alive I was married, my wife's name was Y/n, and the new demon that just checked in is named y/n." He spoke looking down at his wedding band on his finger. Nifty got an idea and ran to your room. She knocked on the door and you opened it, looking down to see the small demon. "Hi! I'm Nifty! It's nice to meet you!" She spoke quickly, you smiled down and her "hi, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you too"

You talked with Nifty for a while when she brought something up. "Hey y/n, were you married in life?" She asked, you nodded your head with a big smile on your face, "yes! Yes I was. He was amazing. He died long before I did though, he was in a war. In the last letter I got from him he promised me that he would come home and give me a huge hug, he said we would see each other again. He was always salty. He was amazing at magic tricks too! I wish I could see him again" you talked about your husband as you looked at your wedding bands on your finger, somehow they stayed on in the afterlife.

Nifty smiled widely and grabbed your hand, pulling you down to the lobby and back to Husker. She sat you down in one of the stools and jumped on the counter. "Say what you just told me again" she spoke, getting the attention of Husker. "Ok um, I was married in life. My husband died long before I did and he died in a war, he promised me that we would see each other again. He was always salty and could do amazing magic tricks. I wish I could see him again" you said again, lookin confused at Nifty.

Huskers eyes widened at this and he started saying something you never thought you would hear again..

"the love you have shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up. It's heart warming, genuine and fierce... sometimes all at once. At the same time your love has taught me to find what I've spent so love searching for within my own self.  y/n, will you marry me?" Husker spoke, looking down at your hand to see the wedding bands and engagement ring he gave you. Tears where running down his face as you looked at him in shock. You then jumped over the counter and almost tackled him in a hug. Tears where running down your face as well.

He pulled away just enough to see your face, the biggest smile on his face as his tears of joy fell. He then pulled you in for a kiss, a kiss you have been waiting so long to get. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he lifted his wings to cover the two of you.

When you pulled away you dug your face into his neck, "y/n, I always heard you. Every time you would talk to me. I could hear it in the back of my head. I'm so sorry" he spoke softly, hugging you tightly. "It's ok, it's ok we are back together now" you said, smiling again.

You then remembered what your kids had said, "Husker, you remember Y/d/n and y/s/n right?" You asked, he nodded as he lay his wings fall back to there original place. "Of course I do" he spoke, still hugging you. He didn't want to let go.

"They say they miss you, they love you so much and they hope you haven't lost your abilities to do magic" you spoke, smiling up at your husband. He smiled back and chuckled, "if course they would say that"

"I love you, so much" Husker spoke quietly, Nifty was gone at this point.

You smiled at him again and hugged him tighter.

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~
Done~

AHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME-

See ya~

      ~Sabrina