" What do you want Darkrai ? " Brock said , stressing under the weight of the bags .

The men were equally annoyed with all the heavy lifting and Darkrai adding salt to the wound didn't help  except Ash who didn't even wince by carrying all the stuff , he just stood bored .

" Why Brock ? , Aren't we friends ? , Don't we have a right to joke with each other ? . Hey is that nurse Joy behind you ? " Darkrai pointed behind Brock's back who turned back all happy and ready to go when his dreams were crushed in an instant when his mouth fell open to find no one .

" Hahaha " Darkrai cackled in amusement while the rest of the gang just grinned " officer Jenny , how are you ? " .

Brock's eyes turned into heart shaped ones and he turned around before realization hit him of Darkrai's joke and his mouth fell down with his head hung in a depressed state " Darkrai , you shouldn't joke about officer Jenny !! " .

Darkrai was enjoying this too much but he was received grins from Tonio and Ash as they were staring at the figure of a 4 footed long blond haired behind a trainer and an idea began to form in his head as he made his way over to Brock .

" Calm down Brock , I was joking but maybe the blonde woman can convince you to cheer up " he reassured Brock before pointing at the ' woman ' for a split second that Brock ran towards at a speed that amazed even Darkrai .

Brock bent down on one knee before proclaiming his love " my beautiful lady , your beauty transcends all light, let your heart shine in the darkest of my hours and together we shall - AAAAAHHH ! ".

He froze in horror but this time it wasn't Croagunk who poison jabbed him like usual , it was the woman who turned around to reveal herself as the Pokemon Jynx . Brock now had to survive a love crazed Pokemon who had her lips set in a kissing position chasing him .

Ash, Darkrai, Pikachu and Piplup burst out laughing so much that they dropped their bags falling to the ground while some people looked at them and even Darkrai in amusement, who they were used to seeing.

" ASH !!! " the said human turned around to see a fuming Dawn who looked at her fallen bags in horror .

-

Ash was rubbing his ears from all the yelling he received from Dawn and Darkrai sat beside him in his bed .

" Ow " Ash muttered under his breath.

" That girl ... She screams like 10 Explouds having sex " Darkrai groaned , still feeling like his ears were ringing .

Ash's eyebrows rose as he deeply blushed but was now confused " wait ... what ? " .

Darkrai glared at the boy in front of him " by Arceus , boy ! , Are you that dense ?! "

Ash just shrugged in confusion but Darkrai turned to Pikachu sitting on
Ash's shoulder with narrowed eyes who just huffed and said " pika , pika pi  ( my whole life ) "

The pitch black Pokemon only sighed before leaving the room .

Darkrai was enjoying his time with these humans , especially Ash Ketchum who he now knew was the chosen one if his talk with Mewtwo was anything to go by .

Yes , it was only last night when this happened .

Darkrai was flying around Alamos , analyzing the town to watch out for threats . " Darkrai " a voice behind him caught his attention as he turned to face the being in front of him .