The Chibi's who Stole my Phone Data

A/N- Characters WILL be OOC, but please bear with me. The Akatsuki are very hard people for me to write. Why make this story then? Cause I freaking adore them and figured why not give it a try. Thanks for reading please leave a comment so I get feedback. Grammar/spelling errors I apologize. I'VE HAD THIS AS A DRAFT FOR LIKE EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE SO THIS IS PROBABLY IT...

        Today was the first day of summer break. What better way to spend it? Sleep? Later. Video games? Yeah, but what video game? You sat at your desk in thought. You could play Skyrim and try to get your smithing up to level 90 so you could finally create Daedric armor but that seems boring and time consuming. You look around your room for some inspiration. You facepalm once seeing a Naruto poster. Ah, that's right I still haven't played that new Naruto Online game. You turn on your laptop and Google Naruto Online. Once signing up you curse as an alert shows up on your screen.

Alert; you have a virus please exit and go to Settings.

        You narrow your eyes. "I knew it was too good to be true. Uh, well that's a first...I have never had an alert that looked like that before."

It was weird.

It was sketchy.

You didn't trust it.

        Not wanting a virus on your new computer, you go to settings. Only to have another alert. 

Alert; Downloading 105.45MB Akatsuki Stuck in my Phone Folder

Start                                            Cancel

        "What the fuck!!" You quickly click cancel but your computer freezes. "No, what are you doing?! My parents are going to kill me for destroying another computer from all that hentai!" As you rage another alert pops up. "Again?! What now?!"

Alert; Transferring the file to phone in 

3 second(s)________________

2 second(s)___________

1 second(s)________

        Your eyebrows twitch as your phone begins to buzz.

Alert; Transfer was successful. Akatsuki Stuck in My Phone Folder has now been added and can not be removed.

        As you read the alert that shows up on your phone, the screen goes rainbow colors. As you go to turn it back on your phone zaps your hand. You drop your phone and cradle your stinging hand to your chest

         "What the fudge is going on?!" The screen to your phone brightens illuminating your room with blinding rainbow pattern light. Then something even crazier happens. 

        Little cloaked figures appear on the screen one by one until there are ten in total. The little men begin moving....and talking. Or at least you think they are 'cause their lips are moving but no sound is coming out from your speaker. You pick up your dreamcatcher cased phone causing the people on the screen to fall on top of one another. You turn up the volume on the phone and finally hear the chibi's talking. Your eyes adjust to the figures. No freaking way! My favorite characters in the anime Naruto, the Akatsuki characters are on my phone screen. Your not sure if you should fangirl or throw your phone. The characters yell at each other. They all stop when Nagato, I mean, Pein commands them to stop talking. 

        "Stop speaking, you fools!" Chibi Pein orders threateningly.

         This causes Hiden to  laugh at how ridicules he looks like a chibi. Pein scowls.

        "Tobi sees a giant!" Chibi Obito shouts over all of the ruckus gaining the attention of the other members. Tobi runs behind Deidara. "Protect me, Deidara senpai!"

        "Uh........hi?"

          You greet the chibi figures on your screen causing them to stumble into eachother.