✯chapter 2.✯

Play the song

Alejandro woke in the middle up of the night and quickly got up and changed. He didn't want to make to many noise because his boyfriend was sleeping. Once he finished changing he head out the house and went to his ex boyfriends house. He was really toxic with him and Alejandro hated that he grabbed a knife and quickly got in the house he check the door if it was open but it wasn't and then the back door was opened he snuck in the house and took out the knife and. He woke up right there he was breathing really heavily. He remembered some things his ex would do he would roughly hit him and abuse him very badly. He couldn't take it anymore he didn't see Alvaro in his bed so he went to the kitchen he was there he quickly back hugged him.

Alvaro: baby what's wrong?
Alejandro: nothing I just didn't see you in bed and wanted to hug you
Alvaro: ok baby I needa go to work so you wanna come?
Alejandro: no I'm good I'll wait for you at home
Alvaro: you sure
Alejandro: yeah
Alvaro: ok imma leave now love you kiss!

Alejandro gave Alvaro a kiss and waves bye and he left once he left he went up stairs and checked what time it was it was 12 in the morning and he really felt like killing someone so he had one person and that was his toxic ex but thing is he doesn't know where he lives or he is. Alejandro grabbed a knife and dressed up. And then he thought if he should do it. But he didn't he gave up he wasn't even gonna do it so he just calmed down and kept staying and waiting at home. For Alvaro his boyfriend who is gonna take long at the strip club. But he went to the strip club because he knew he wasn't gonna wait for his boyfriend for long. He went to the strip club and payed for a drink. He then saw Alvaro stripping on someone else. But Alejandro didn't bother it was just a strip club that's why. A random guy came up to Alejandro.

???: hey
Alejandro: hi
???: so you single
Alejandro: no
???: oh well I'm Dani
(Y'all don't come for me I'm just making up a name)
Alejandro: im Alejandro nice to meet you
Dani: so who is your boyfriend
Alejandro: oh he works here
Dani: wow and who is it where is he on stage
Alejandro: yeah he is that one
Dani: what
Alejandro: yeah him
Dani: he is too ugly why don't you date me
Alejandro: listen if you're gonna say shitty things like that don't ever come up to me and start saying my boyfriend this and that because look at you how old are you?
Dani: listen I'm 19 and I look 20 but I'm not
Alejandro: is this why you came up to me?
Dani: no because I wanted to see if you're single but I guess you're not because you have an ugly ass boyfriend

Alejandro quickly got up and punched the shit out of him he punched back but missed his shot Alejandro started beating him up and everyone was pulling them away but Alejandro kept throwing hands (💀) they kept fighting then security came and found them fighting so they pulled them back.

Mattia: who started it first
Dani: it was this guy his name is Alejandro
Mattia: ok you're getting out first

Mattia roughly took him out and Alejandro was so pissed off until Alvaro came out.

Alvaro: baby you-
Alejandro: shut the fuck up and leave me alone
Alvaro: im just trying to talk to you
Alejandro: but I don't do shut the fuck up ok!

Alvaro roller his eyes and went back inside. Them both aren't in the mood for talking to each other so they separated each other. Alejandro at his house Alvaro at the strip club they walked another way.