✯chapter 1.✯

Play the song

Alejandro came to the the club and it was his 1st time because tik tok gay boys would talk about it a lot and Alejandro knew he would get turned on. So he arrived and oh shit the only thing he smelled were alcohol and fire but it was from the candles that were on the table he looked around and went to go sit down on a table. He sat there and watched the boys strip he didn't really like the ones that kept coming in until he saw that.. one.. cute.. boy. He thought to himself he looked sexy and cute and then hot. He just couldn't stop staring at him.. he was the one.. the boy saw and went back stage and went to Alejandro. Alejandro stared at him with a smirk he couldn't believe that the boy was actually coming up to him. Once the boy came up to him he sat with Alejandro and they started to talk to each other.

???: i saw you stare at me.. do you like what you see.
Alejandro: of course I do what's your name
???: my name is Alvaro and yours
Alejandro: I'm Alejandro
Alvaro: that's a cute name it also sounds hot
Alejandro: you single honey
Alvaro: no body has ever called me honey yes I am single
Alejandro: wanna come to my house beautiful
Alvaro: really!
Alejandro: yes why not
Alvaro: sure
Alejandro: let's go then

Alejandro grabbed Alvaro by the arm and they ran out to the car and Alejandro drove off with Alvaro. Kairi was serving drinks to the people but he then stared at mattia and got out the bar and went up to mattia and hugged him. Mattia smiled and hugged back he kissed him on the head.

Mattia: why aren't you doing your job honey
Kairi: I really just wanna go home with you
Mattia: listen when we get home we can fuck ok
Kairi: oh.. ok I'm ready
Mattia: alright baby

Once kairi walked off mattia smacked his eyes and kairi giggled and looked back and smiled. Once Alejandro arrived at his house he pulled Alvaro in his room and started to kiss him Alvaro started to kiss back and Alejandro took off alvaros clothes and roughly threw them on the floor. Alejandro really wanted alvaro. And then Alejandro took off his clothes and pushed Alvaro on his bed and hovered on top of him and started to kiss him Alejandro put two fingers inside of alvaros mouth he made him lick them and out them in his hole. Alvaro arched his back and moaned they both were really in love. Alejandro then added a third finger and alvaro held on to Alejandros shoulders and started to moan loudly he kept arching his back and Alejandro stared at him with a smirk.

Alvaro: can you put it in now daddy
Alejandro: make a mess for me when you cum ok princess
Alvaro: ok daddy

Alejandro then lined up alvaros hole with his member and started to thrust in and out slowly but then picked up his pace. Alvaro was so in love with this man. Then Alejandro bit his lip and started to thrust in Alvaro roughly. Alvaro started to scream in a moan. He couldn't stop moaning he held on to the sheets roughly while Alejandro held on to alvaros hips roughly. Alejandro stopped thrusting and started to kiss Alvaro. They both were catching their breath and then Alejandro started to thrust in Alvaro roughly again. Alvaro moaned so loudly in pain he has never felt before he loved feeling the pain that's going on right now. Alvaro was gonna climax soon but he tried hard not to.

Alvaro: d-daddy I'm gonna c-cum

Alejandro stopped thrusting inside of Alvaro and roughly grabbed his chin and faced him all Alvaro saw was a sweaty Alejandro.

Alejandro: make a mess for daddy ok
Alvaro: o-ok
Alejandro: good boy

Alejandro started to roughly fuck Alvaro again. Alvaro was a moaning mess. He then cummed all over alejandros stomach reaching his stomach. And then Alejandro also came but inside of Alvaro. Alvaro has never felt cum inside of him. The boys that fucked him would never cum inside him they would let it out on alvaros stomach but this time he has found his perfect guy. Alejandro layed next to Alvaro and Alvaro cleaned up and the bed and fixed them a bath while he was doing that. He then got in the bath with Alvaro and they just sat together.

Alejandro: you did well princess you looked so beautiful
Alvaro: thanks daddy
Alejandro: gimme kiss

Alvaro kisses Alejandro and they finished up in the bath and Alvaro put Alejandros shorts on and a shirt on. The shirt looked big on Alvaro but that didn't matter he still looked adorable. Alejandro got on the bed with Alvaro and cuddled each other while watching Netflix on the TV.

Alejandro: can I tell you something
Alvaro: sure
Alejandro: wanna be my boyfriend..
Alvaro: yes!

Alvaro hugged Alejandro tightly and kissed him on the cheeks Alejandro smiled he was really happy that Alejandro said that. And so then Alvaro calmed down and watched the movie with Alvaro while cuddling each other.