A/N

Finally! I've been dying to write this, guys! I was kinda mad that there were not so many Movie Bumblebee x Reader stories made. I mean, that spin off movie was a massive hit like Transformers 1, Transformers 2 and Transformers 3 in the past! I still don't fragging understand why fan say that Transformers 4 and Transformers 5 were bad. These actions ARE super cool! Yet still, the movies manage to make millions of dollars! I LOVE all of them!

Ok, so I've watched the movie with my aunt together with one of her kids and my cousin. We chatted and I even told them things what they didn't know about the characters and movies. They're amazed of how I know so much. I wish that we could do that more. I cannot wait to get the package that I ordered! It's a novel from the official Transformers movie! 

Ok, so I plan to fo Mer! Bee x Human! Reader next based of the fanarts with Bee and Charlie together. You'll take Charlie's place of course.

Here are important things that you all have to remember: you're Charlie's 17 years old adopted sister. You're the one that made Charlie stronger (what I mean is that you kept her going ever since Charlie's dad died). You're closest to Charlie. You'll hate Agent Burns and his tea, because of how stupid they are when Bee wants to safe the world from Shatter and Dropkick (the Decepticons). At least your hate towards them will go down after Agent Burns finally understood his mistake towards Bee. And you will actually go with Bee, but don't worry. You'll stay in contact with Charlie and others. 

I'm also still fragging busy with Oswald so I have to try to update there a lot too, because I want to finish the book there too so that I can focus on other stories coming up. Once I reach Orion Pax/ Optimus Prime x Hybrid! Reader then I will have to use the show to type the episodes and the subtitles. It will not be easy. I'm also gonna skip a few episodes to make it a bit easy. Same to when I will write Megantronus/Megatron x Reader.

So enjoy this book based of the movie! Chapter updated tommorow! :)