Chp. 15- War Has Begun

3rd Person POV

"I'm am going kill him," Annabeth says for the umpteenth time.

"Can you wait until after we win this war?" Thalia asks annoyed. "Also you'll have to get in line."

Annabeth doesn't reply as she scans the archers placed.

"I hope the Avengers are doing their jobs," Thalia states. A ruffle of a bush sounds and all bows lock on to the sound ready to fire. A mortal women looking freaked out appears.

Thalia groans. "Scram! Get out of here unless you wanna die!" The woman's eyes widen in fear as she scrambles to run back to where she has come.

"I guess they aren't doing they're doing their jobs well," Annabeth mutters.

"I hate this."

"War? I'm pretty sure everyone does."

"Yes the war. But I was talking about this, this waiting."

Annabeth nods. "I-"

"Target at 4 o'clock!" A voice shouts. Annabeth and Thalia each raise a hand and arrows begin to rain down.

Olympus's battle has begun.

~~~~

Piper McLean desperately stared into her knife.

She hadn't stared into Katoptris for a while. Easily understanding how one could go mad by staring into it.

She gazed hopeful for... Well anything good. Though all she could see were deaths. She let the knife clatter to the floor when an image of Jason appears. If it is showing death and Jason appears... She shakes off the thought and can't bring herself to watch any longer.

She grabs the knife by the hilt and heads out of the Big House. A horn sounds and she hears as yelling ensues. She glances down at her stomach protected by her armor as heads toward Half-Blood Hill.

Camp Demigods's battle has begun.

~~~~

Poseidon frowned a bit as he waited. He surveyed his army. All ready to fight. Here he is fighting in his son's home to protect him. If he failed and let the island fall, his son would too fall.

He can't let that happen.

He doesn't care is Percy had already accepted his fate. Because he didn't.

He could tell Percy was hiding something. He just doesn't know what. He is pulled from his thoughts as monsters appear. He grips his trident and begins to shout orders.

μοίρα's battle has begun.

~~~~

Percy, flanked by Hazel and Frank approach Thanatos. The god gave a small smirk as they came forward. He leaves his army behind and walks forward to meet them half way.

"Perseus," Thanatos greets with a nod of his head. "Hazel Levesque, and... You... Not how I pictured out next meeting."

"Frank Zhang," Frank supplies. Thanatos nods but pays him no attention. His focus purely on Percy.

"Wow, has it been a whole 24 hours since I saw you last?"

"Why are you doing this?" Percy asks getting straight to the point.

"Fighting you?... Well why are you resisting."

"We will always fight back. But you do realize nothing will be left in Nyx wins right? No souls of mortals for you to take. Do you really hate us that much to do that?"

"I personally have no quarrel with the three of you, or Hades. I'm not even fighting. I told her I would come. Not fight. I am what they consider... Moral support... For now at least. Depends on how I feel in an hourish." Thanatos says nothing else and stretches his wings and flying back to Nyx's army.

Percy breathes a sigh relief. Hopefully Thanatos will remain "moral support". But something still seems wrong.

"That's good right?" Hazel asks as the three walk back to their own army.

"I have a feeling he is hiding something," Frank replies.

"He's death. There is always something to hide," Percy says. "He's playing us. Don't focus on him for now. If he does anything it won't be for a while."

They walk back to Reyna who gives them a look and they explain. Reyna looks past them to the black-winged god hovering above the opposing army. Taunting them.

Reyna shakes it off and begins to call out orders to her troops.

Because Camp Jupiter's battle has begun.

War has begun.

-----

Hey!

I hope this switch thing doesn't bother you because I'm thinking of writing the war scenes like this.

Oh and there will be lots of cliffies coming up. You can thank Always_Love_Books_

-Jaz