Chp.7- What Did I Do?!

Chp. 7- What Did I Do!?

3rd Person POV

Percy says nothing as he turns to face Kronos and Nyx. Athena straightens and summons her armor, Aegis and sword. Kronos flinches but otherwise it has no effect.

Percy slowly looks over Kronos. The Titan had taken the body a man who looked a creepy amount like Paul. This man was a bit stockier though.

"Nyx. Kronos," Percy spat glaring at the two infront of him. Gripping his sword tighter as he does.

"Perseus," Kronos growls. Percy only rolls his eyes in reply.

"Might as well give up now. You killed me once, can't do it again," Kronos says swinging his scythe absent mindedly.

"I didn't kill you. Luke did. He was a demigod. I was a demigod. I'm a god now. Take your chances," Percy answers unamused. Honestly he isn't so worried about the Titan. His worries lie with the Primodial who stands behind the Titan. Though he had a bit of comfort at the water which laps his feet. He puts on his annoying smile as he looks Nyx in the glowing eyes.

"They added more to the tour?" He asks innocently. Nyx's anger rises though she knows what she must do and waits for the Titan to attack first. She needs him out the way before she can capture the annoying upstart.

"You can come with us," The Titan suggests bringing the attention back on himself. Guess I know where Zeus gets it from. Percy thinks with a chuckle.

"I rather kill you but you have been requested specifically."

"Well I'm gonna have to check my schedule. Maybe we can work 'get kidnapped' in after Pilates next Wednesday?"

Athena rolls her eyes at the Sea Spawn. Though she knew what he was doing it certainly aggravates her. Though as expected Kronos's eyes flash with anger while a smirk grows on Nyx's face as she opens her mouth to speak.

"Enough talk Perseus. My brother- Tartarus wishes you for himself," She smiles wider at his reaction. Percy tries to hide them but fails. He opens his mouth to question only to counter a well aimed slice from Kronos.

"She said shut up," Kronos growls as Percy ducks.

Athena watches carefully knowing better than to aid Percy. She watches Nyx carefully but Nyx calmly watches the grandson and and grandfather fight. Waiting for her moment.

Percy jabs for Kronos ribs experimenting looking for the mortal spot. The sword lands be bounces right off. He glances at Athena and smiles a plan comes to mind. Being the Champion of the Fates has its perks. Knowing what to do without real thinking. Just what he needed...

Kronos slashes upwards and Percy dissolves into the water around him. Kronos growls in annoyance and barks at Nyx to help him.

"I though you had it covered?" She mocks innocently and Athena stifles a smile. Kronos looks around again to find himself in a ball of pure water. He rolls his eyes as if saying really?

He raises his sycthe only to have millions of tiny needles of ice jabbed into his body holding him still. Percy slowly forms out of the water concentrating on keeping the Titan alive for a bit longer. Though the requires holding a lot of power encased in his smaller domain.

"Might as well give up now," Percy mimicks. Kronos makes a feeble sound. Percy opens his mouth to taunt him when Nyx cuts him off.

"Please implae him now. I have been waiting forever to get this one out of my sight."

Percy only shrugs and does as he is told. Kronos screams as the needles consume him. The ice breaks and a bloody mess of a creature is left behind.

He looks back to Nyx only to see as something collides with his face. Nyx pulls back her whip smiling happily as the drops of ichor which fall from it. Percy and Athena wait for her to strike but the Godess of Night only laughs.

"I got what I need," She laughs. "I'll see you after Pilates," She continues to laugh as she faded into the darkness around them. Athena and Percy glance at each other before flashing themselves back to Olympus.

"Your blood," Athena states as the appear outside Percy's cabin.

"Tartarus wanted you for revenge. But they needed your blood..."

"And I just gave it to them," Percy growls mad at himself. Athena nods sadly.

"We shall speak in the morning. Though you should know, watch that flaw. It's no longer just a flaw but, part of your domains. Your essence. It will get you into more trouble than ever before."

"Now you tell me."

"Goodnight Perseus." Percy nods as Athena flashed out. He walks inside and cleans himself up before laying in his bed. One thought on his mind.

What did I do?!

-------

Hey!

New Chapter finally even if it is short... I got the PSATs tomorrow wish me luck!

Also please read my new reading BOO!

-Jaz