22: Studio (2)

Chapter 22

As soon as we got ourselves inside a jeepney, there was never a dull moment. The small jeepney was filled with all of our laughters and banters for each other.

I just smiled the whole ride on the way to the second studio. All I felt was pure happiness and peace. I always enjoy their company that no matter what happens, they're still the ones that I call home.

Whenever I am with them, I always feel the warmth that my heart longs for. You will always feel the warmth of home that comforts you whenever you feel sad. With them, you don't have to mask your feelings. Even if you don't open up yourself to them, they will know what you are feeling just by looking at you.

I must say that I am able to survive junior high school because of them. I'm still surviving senior high school with the precious memories that I have with them. I will forever treasure these people, because they are so important to me.

I still remember how that last junior prom night was. We are all jumping and banging our heads to the beat of the music. It was one of the most memorable nights I had with them. After that, the slow music started to play. The people in the dance floor are slowly fading as they get back to their seats. Most of the boys stood up and arranged their suit. I saw them slowly walking near the girls — our classmates.

It started with my first dance that I don't remember clearly who, because of the other prom that I had when I was in 9th grade. And then most of my boy classmates asked me to dance, it was one of the best experience I had for junior high school. All of them are just the same—they danced with me with a smile on their faces. All of them are not just dancing with me, but also bidding their farewells.

I shed a tear for them because it feels like it will be the last dance we will have. No matter how often they tease me, they will still miss me like how I will miss them. But the most memorable dances are with my bestfriends and my crush when I was in 10th grade. As my bestfriends danced with me, they said a lot of things like taking care of myself, that they will miss me, and that our friendship should never be forgotten.

A dance with Cullen is a dance full of tears. As we continue to sway our bodies that night with the slow music, tears keep rolling down our cheeks because we both know that he will be miles away from me. That night, I just hugged him tight as we continued to dance slowly. He hugged me back as he console me, also trying to stop himself cry harder.

And I also don't know that my crush will ask me to dance that night. He held my hands and placed my right hand on his shoulders then he held the other firmly as we danced gracefully that night. I still love to go back at that time, where everything seems perfect.

"Hoy andito na tayo." I was stunned. The guy in my thoughts called me, dragging me off my reverie.

I just nod my head, unable to speak. Ako ang nahuling bumaba sa jeep dahil na rin nasa dulo ako. Pagbaba ay nakita ko ang kamay ni Kervy, nakalahad upang alalayan ako. I stifled a smile—he's being a gentleman, always.

We crossed the highway, with Tin and me in the middle and the boys on our side. They are always like that even when we are still classmates. They're new classmates and new found friends are very lucky to have them.

There was a stairway towards the music studio, I really find it cute. We climbed upstairs and knocked at the door, a cool dude opened it for us. He's wearing a black sando and a maong shorts. He got an ear piercing, he also got some tattoos but he looked clean tho.