Chapter 1

'What the?!!' I thought. Questions came inside my mind 'Mom and Dad are here but they're also downstairs? What the heck is going on?!' I thought. That's when I remembered

"BE CAREFUL!! THEY CAN TRANSFORM INTO ANY HUMANS!!" The reporter exclaimed at the radio.

"I told you to have a rest, dear. Why aren't you in your bedroom?" I heard a voice. It was Mom but her face is really creeping me out. Her eyes were wide and her voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Umm, I have to g-go to my bedroom now," I stuttered and quickly ran towards my room.

'Good thing I've hidden a knife somewhere here' I thought as I looked through my shelf and searched for a knife. I quickly grabbed my knife at my drawer.
'I need to find a way out as quickly as possible!' I thought as I ran straight to my balcony. I grabbed some of my clothes and tie them one by one like a rope, until I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. "Honey, can you please open the door?" It was my 'mom'.

"Umm, j-just a minute!!" I replied as I placed a chair under the doorknob and continue to tie my clothes.

"Open the door now" She demanded and tried to open the door. I tied the rope I made in the railings of the balcony and started to climb down. As I was about to reach the ground, I heard the door of my room break. I quickly left the house and run straight to school

_________________

A/N: 

Paurrichiii here. So I made a new book. Sorry if this was short. I'll try to make it long for the upcoming chapters. Sorry again. Stay safe~~~

                                                                                           -Paurrichiii