Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

" Before you end up making some random shit out of your peanut sized brain, I would like to make it clear, this envelope that you see was handed to me by papa and di, when I passed her room, Apparently both of them has planned and gifted us these tickets to Paris to enjoy our "honeymoon" papa seem to have noticed that his son is becoming a workaholic so why not give us something to chill," she eyed at me and spated out all of them.

Wow, I still remember the days in my early teens, when I begged papa to take me to Paris, because I was fantasized by the city after watching a movie, and all his reply was, get me marks and I take you, and now all of my family members are hell behind in getting me tickets. Didn't know marriage can get you free abroad tickets.

" uff, Mr. zoned out, What are we going to do now?" Ruhanika eyed me...

" Why are you asking me, I have zero Idea? " before she could reply we heard bhabhi's voice from downstairs...

Authors pov

" Neil... " juhi screeched her throat out and with that all members of the family was in hall.

" kya huwa beta( what happened)" her mother in law inquired, to which juhi gave a sad pout and noded her head in denial.

" mama,papa apke beta( your son), Sid tumhare bhaiya( your brother) and choti tumhare pyaare jiju ( your lovely brother-in-law) this man cheated on me," All of them looked hell shocked at her statement. Sid was the first one to come out.

" What Bhaiya!" he stared at his brother. Neil looked all of them helplessly.

" I swear on you guys, I didn't do a think."

" Really, Didn't you just gift them tickets to Maldives, now don't say no because I saw the copy of them in your mail," and everyone around there heaved a sigh of relief.

" Yes, What's wrong in gifting them a honeymoon package?" Neil stated the obvious

" It wouldn't have been wrong unless, you asked your wife about this and she wouldn't have planed and gave them a package to paris," Neil looked shocked.

" Kya( what)"

" What, you heard me, Ma how could your son do this to me?*sniff*, I want justice," Juhi whined and went towards her mother-in-law and hugged her.

Ruhi looked at the scene, Now she knew how people near her felt when she acted all drama queen before them.

" Ya Neil, why didn't you discuss this with my daughter?" Neil's mother questioned him.

" Ma... * sigh* jaan..."

" oye don't you jaan me Mister" juhi said pointing her fingers towards her husband.

" You know how excited I, mama and papa was and you have to just ruin it all. Why did you do this?," juhi asked pouting her lips. Neil couldn't help but find his wife's whining cute.

" Jaan but you also didn't tell me about your plan?" Neil pointed out.

" Hmm, but mama and papa knows, at least someone knows not like you, all sneaky planning things"

" Well actually I discussed about this with ma and pa ( referring to juhi's parents)," Neil said scratching his neck.

" Wow, now you will conspire against me with my parents," juhi was in tears by now, her pregnancy hormones where creating a havoc. Neil's heart clenched seeing his wife in tears, he was about to console her.

When Sid bet him to it. He leaned towards to his Bhabhi.

" Bhabhi, now tell me what is the problem? Is it about the two different locations?" Sid asked her softly.

To which juhi nodded, Sid quickly wiped her tears.

" Bhabhi the days ain't colliding so I and ruhi can both take leave and extent this to a month and visit both the places, you are my sweet bhabhi right, I don't want you crying," Juhi nodded happily. Ruhi looked at him with a sense of pride.

After that everyone left to their respective rooms.

Ruhi looked out and a slight smile formed her lips...

Her jiju and di was soo much of a lovey-dovey couple, that they couldn't even fake a fight. Yip she knew it was fake from the start.

" What are you smiling at?" Sid asked faking annoyance.

" hmm, that Di and jiju..."

" Was faking out there, I know" Sid said to Ruhi's amusement

" Oh come on I am not that dumb, the dates of the tickets where continues, the first tickets to Maldives ended in 4 weeks and to Paris started from that to the next 4 weeks, I know it is no co-incidence, I know it is planned. But Bhabhi's tears where genuine, that's why I told those, anyways they would't have backed out either." Sid completed looking towards Ruhi.

" Thanks" ruhi was about to say when Sid cut her out...

" Don't, I am good to people who are good, they are my family and I love them to the core. I can't fake things like you, unfortunately" he spated those venomous words at her.

There goes again his taunting words, Ruhi didn't know why but those words hurt her, hurt her deep.

On the other Side in Juhi and Neil's Room

Both the couple hi-fived  each other and laughed out.

" uff, finally plan worked, I thought we would get caught when you where about to come and console me," juhi said looking at Neil, Neil slowly came near his wife and pinched her cheeks.

" So, you want me to sit ideal, When my jaan is crying." he asked her.

" woh, actually I don't know why, now a days I am an emotional mess, our child is doing all this to me." Juhi said pointing out at her baby bump.

" Cry and do all you want. I will always be on your side to wipe your tears when you cry, to listen quietly when you are angry and to laugh with you when you laugh." Neil said and Juhi looked at him in awe.

" I know you would be there, I love you hubby..." juhi said pinching his cheeks.

" I love you too jaan." Neil said kissing his wife.

So guys how is the chap?

I know you guys are waiting for lot to happen, well honeymoon is gonna be fun!

Next update :- Monday(hopefully ;-) )

do click the star button and vote,

till the next time we meet,

take care stay safe...

love sreeku