She looks down at their joint hands and tries to separate them but Ahmed doesn't leave her hand, tightening his grip he takes her towards his car and opens the passenger seat helping her with her dress to sit comfortably.

He goes towards the driver seat and gets in, starting the car as they move towards the destination.

She ignores him by looking at the nightlife of karachi streets shimmering with yellow street lights.

He looked towards her, who was busy looking outside the window. Taking a proper look at her, who was wearing a maroon gharara matching with his tie. She was looking seductive yet innocent with blood red lipstick painted on her lips, eyelashes coated with heavy mascara making her big doe eyes pop out, a permanent blush was embedded on her cheeks due to his gaze.

He continued appreciating the beauty beside him, with her golden choker encrusted with diamonds and pearls accompanied by a long haar, resting on her chest, in her swan-like neck was tempting him. Her hair was made in a tight bun, not a single strand falling out of its place followed by a maangtika in her hair line, making her beauty more appealing to him.

He cursed under his breath seeing her neck on full display.

"Saamne dekh kar chalayen." Sahaan mutters angrily.

(Look at the front.)

he smirks at her comment

"Meri aankhen meri marzi." Ahmed tells her amused at her uneasiness.

(My eyes, my wish.)

"Marwane ka shouq hai kya aapko?" Sahaan taunts him who laughs hearing her accusation, Sahaan looks at him who was having a full blown smile on his face without blinking her eyes.

(Do you want us to get killed?)

"I know I'm good looking jaan. You can stare at me all you want but let's wait till we go home." Ahmed smirks at her, who looks flushed at his comment.

"You must be delusional Mr.Khan, if you're thinking that the thing which happened in a moment of heat will make my heart melt at you. It is nothing in front of what you made me go through." Sahaan angrily whispers.

He clenches his hand on the steering wheel, clenching his jaw in anger as he looks towards her, who sits completely unfazed by the comment she just made, as if she doesn't care.

"Sahaan, what do you want me to do? Tell me! I'll do everything for your forgiveness." He helplessly asks her who ignores him.

Stopping at the reception hall, Sahaan was about to get out but stopped when Ahmed held her wrist. He smiles seeing his mother's kangan in her hands and kisses her palms inhaling the sweet smell of henna.

Sahaan stares at him blankly, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. Snatching her hand from his.

"Hogaya aapka? Aapko toh bahana chahiye hota hai mujhe haath lagane ka, mai abhi bhi wahi Sahaan jisne aapki mohabbat cheeni hai, wahi Sahaan jisne aapki maa ka sukoon cheen liya." She angrily tells him who looks dumbfounded at her outburst.

(Are you done? You just want some excuses to touch me, I'm the same Sahaan who snatched your love, the same Sahaan who disrupted your mothers peace.)

Removing the seat belt he gets down and goes towards the passenger seat. Sahaan follows his moment and her eyes widen when he opens the door and leans on her removing her seat belt, giving a small peck on her forehead he helps her getting down and shuts the door.

He turns and leaves the parking lot moving towards the entrance, however his red eyes didn't go unnoticed by Sahaan.

"Was he about to cry?" Sahaan asks herself in the empty parking lot looking at his retreating back in front of her.