🐺 HIM 🐺

Word count
2232.words

(A/N: ok so there's going to be a frequent change in the points of view as from now on I'm sorry that I'm doing this now but please you guys should be here with me so I'm going to be writing who's point of view it is as from now on so that things will be clearer)

Dedicated to Dreamergirl2309

Quinn's POV

The next few weeks have been hectic. We've been dealing with a lot of wolf attacks from outside the borders. It's been very stressful and a lot of precautions have been put in place, like, no one is allowed to go running alone and should be in groups of threes, no pup should not out of the house, the time for curfew is 9 sharp. And I could tell that some people and pups alike are getting tired of not being able to leave the house. Even the women aren't allowed to leave, it's only those authorized with important jobs and men that can go out. As for me I've been inside the house because Christopher wouldn't allow me to go outside well except for if I give you my cute puppy eyes.

With various attacks that have been going on which has not only be affecting the war pack but all others too all Alphas have decided to come to a meeting which will help to discuss how we can improve the patrol the security and how we can join forces together to fight.

As usual all the alphas and lunas and thier mates and some of them who have children I here and of course all the old alphas and luna's because we are all young and we still need guidance.

first saw former alpha Markville and former Luna Mike both are men incase ur wondering with their son and alpha, Maximus and their Luna Sardonix of wisdom pack. And also their Beta , Matt

Maximus is still a sight to behold with dark rich skin and jet black hair, plump lips and piercing purple eyes very captivating, I could practically feel all the girls in my pack are still drooling over him. If any case he's more handsome than when I saw him last.
Actually still funny how all their name start with "M's".

Next were former alpha Jack and former luna Margret and their son and  alpha Lauren. Luren still as sexy as hell could probably mistake him for a god with piercing aqua blue eyes and blonde hair almost White and muscles and who is still definitely in shape because of his abs showing from the  shirt he was wearing also the new beta, Tom and they were from the love pack

Them comes former alpha Dicot and former Luna Ephilus and their daughter and alpha Nixxy, with chestnut hair which has been cut shorter than last time and rich and her beautiful emerald green eyes any boy would die for her except me of course,  and Trixxy their new Luna , and let's not forget about the new beta Sarina. they came from Discipline pack.

Next came former alpha Newton and forner Luna Dara , and son and  alpha Drexel. He is still  kinda cute as in manly cuteness, and their beta Miles, coming from freedom pack.

Last up were former alpha Jonathan and former Luna Rose and their son and  alpha Zelous. He's as handsome and definitely added more muscles,with pale skin and dirty blond hair and sea blue eyes and his beta Alen, from the unity pack.

Then finally Christopher's father and mother, then me and Christopher, with Nova and Minimums entered the meeting room and we were all greeted seeing as we are the strongest pack but Sardonix and Trixxy exchange knowing smiles, soon we all sit at the tables and Christopher started to talk.

" As you all know we are here because you've been having a lot of attacks from rogues lately and we are getting tired of it plus it's getting harder for us each passing day to be able to protect our pack and our members so we are here to do debate and decide on a plan on how to improve the security of our members and how to strengthen our patrols and also reinforcements and to form allies. Personally I think that we should all be our lives and we shouldn't split this war, because no matter how had the fight divided we fall United we stand this is the time for all of us to unite and stand against whatever evil that is out there most of us might be wondering why this attacks are going on well for now we don't have an answer but the best thing that we can do is to join forces together to protect our members because I know that we've all fought with all of them I will know their power so please if you have any plans do not be shy to contribute because everything that will be said here and in this place will be taken into serious consideration"