"Yori-neechan... Am I.." Yori-neechan just tilt her head and smile.

"Yeah.. Your in the Sun Dormitory.. Last night when I was out taking a bath.. I suddenly heard a rustle of wind in the room next to mine and Yuki's.. It's the room you use to used before when you want to stay here and have a sleep over.. Your room was big enough for the three of us to fit.. When I open the door.. You're wearing a dress and was sleeping soundly in your bed.. And then after that.. The caretaker gave me a bag with your clothes in it.. Ahh.. I almost forgot.. This was included in the bag.." Yori-neechan handed me a small envelope.. I accept it and read it's content.. It's from Daddy..

Yumika,
Daddy wants you to stay at the Sun Dormitory for a while.. You see.. Your Toga-jiisan visit me late at night and he said he want to stay at our house until I finished the room he's going to use when he started to teach at our Academy.. The room will be dond by this coming week.. You're Toga-jiisan will be living with us.. But I need to renovate the room he's going to sleep.. So.. Just stay at the dorm for a while.. This was Kaname's wish too.. Please understand... Daddy loves you..
Daddy.

I smile and decided to keep the note.. I look at Yori-neechan.. Then I heard the other student run to us..

"Oh.. Yumika-san.. Are you going to live with us?" One oof the day class asked me and I nodded and explaim why do I have too.

"Really... You heard that... Yumika-san will stay here for a while.. We need to treat her like she's one of us.." Kasumi Kageyama announce.

"Yes!!" the day class scream in agreement.. I just laugh.. But in some other way I too want to know them more..

"That's our dorm president.." Yori-neechan look at me and she suddenly lift her thumb and make a thumbs-up sign I smile..

"Please treat me well.. I hope we have a great time.." I nodded to pay my respect..

"Of course..." Kasumi Kageyama answered..

After eating... We decided to play some games.. Trump cards, rich man-poor man cars game.. And many more.. After a couple of hours.. They started to go back into their own rooms.. I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Yori-neechan asked me..

"Nothing.. I'm just happy.. I don't see them at all as a terrifying persons now.. They all a good persons.." I look at Yori-neechan and said it.. Yori-neechan just smile at me.. When.. "Ahh.. Yori-neechan.. Do you know where Yuki-neechan is??" I asked her but she just shake her head go answer my question.. I stand up and went outside the dorm.. It's still morning.. Maybe I can look for Yuki-neechan.. I'm really am worried about Yuki-neechan and Zero-niichan..

I decided to walk around to look for them..

End of POV

Sayori POV

After Yumika asked me about Yuki I just shake my head I don't know.. I was staring at the dorm entrance door when a familar voice called me from behind.. I turn around and saw Yuki.. Wearing her uniform with the prefect armband.. But her eyes was red.

"Yori... What are ypu doing?? Staring at the door like that?" Yuki asked me.. But even though she try to hide it from me.. It'll never works..

"Yuki.... Are you alright??" I asked her.. Looks like she was frozen for a little bit then she suddely moved and she was trying to stop herself for crying.. I hug her.. "Yuki.. Is there something I can do to help you?? You seems a bit troubled lately... But this sad and lonely Yuki., I'm seeing now.. I don't like it.. I hate you seeing like this.." looks like this hug was enough for her to hug me nack and cry in my arms.. I gently stroke her back.. "Everything was gonna be okay.." I said softly still stroking her back.. She just cry her heart out.