52 🔮TRAGIC MEET 🔮

Start from the beginning

"Due to fatigue, he got ill. I will give him an injection. His fever will wear off in an hour. He may feel dizzy and nauseous. Give him this pill. And with some lime water and juice. He is heavily dehydrated. In fact, you too take one. You don't seem that well too. And, make him drink lots of fluid. Warm milk, and soup would be best...."

The doc gave WUXIAN the injection.

"That's it. I have got to attend one more patient. Seems like both Sanren sons are ill at the same time.... "

"Xing Chen is ill? "

"Yes, and I suspect same symptoms. Anyways, I would get going. "

"Thank you doc... "

"And Mr.... "

"Lan. Lan Wangji.. "

"Yes, Mr. Lan. Please, let him rest as much possible. Otherwise, this light illness can take a very crucial turn. And, I mean it very seriously..."

WANGJI gulped and turned red.

"Yes doc... "

The doctor smiled and went off. Even the housekeeping stuff was smiling while exiting. WANGJI gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Seems like all the docs in the world love to embarrass and tease me. Aaaaahhhhhh Great. "

He ordered two Orange juice and lime water. He picked up Semi concious WUXIAN. And gave him the tablet, but WUXIAN just turned his face averting it. No matter how much WANGJI tried and pleaded, WUXIAN just kept turning his face away, avoiding the tablet. On the top of that, he seemed very cranky and threw tantrums, when WANGJI started forcing him to take the pill...

"Honeybunny, if you won't take the pill, you will feel more ill. Your face is saying how dizzy and ill you are feeling. "

"I don't like pills. I can't swallow it, it gets struck in my throat. MmnnnnMmnnnn.... "

Suddenly, WUXIAN ran towards the bathroom, half limping, half rushing and started puking. WANGJI sighed and just then a weird idea crossed his mind. At first he just plain denied it but it kept itching in his mind. He finally gave up and took his mobile, calling a number he didn't want to.... The person picked after two rings.

"What do you want? "

"He's having fever. Doc gave an injection...."

"And he took it? I mean he let doc inject him... !!!"

"Yes. Why? "

"He was sleeping or unconscious, right!!!.. "

JIANG WANYIN said calmly. Actually, when WUXIAN refused to take either pill or juice, and his condition started  worsening, WANGJI decided to call WANYIN. Only person on earth, who could predict everything about WUXIAN with closed eyes. And WANGJI was right. He didn't reply, just sighed.... WANYIN chuckled from the other side....

"So, he was sleeping or unconscious, right!!!.. "

"Both...... Or may be...Am not sure. How do you know? "

"Otherwise, whole Vegas can't make him take injection, while awake. He's very afraid of knives and injection. So, now he's dizzy and nauseous. Right? "

"Mmnnn...."

"Did he drink too much alcohol in few days? "

"Mmnn..."