Episode Three : Issues

Start from the beginning

Gabo quickly maneuvered himself so that he was now facing his wife, and she was now straddling him. "I'm not sulking because you went to the office, Billy. I'm annoyed because I was left here by myself, under strict orders not to go out," he corrected her. "Hindi ako umuwi dito sa Manila para lang maging bilanggo sa loob ng sarili kong apartment."

Billy saw how very irritated her husband was. "Bilanggo talaga?" She tried to pacify him by running her hand down his chest.

"I don't know what else to call it," he replied, taking her hands off his chest and twining her fingers with his. "The least you can do is tell me why I'm on lockdown."

She opened her mouth to talk, and then closed it again, not knowing what to say. She could tell that Gabo saw her hesitation. She shifted her body lower, her ass now resting on his crotch, his hips trapped in between her legs, as if trying to prevent him from escaping. "Wag kang magagalit..."

"Now, you're starting to worry me," he replied. "Bakit ako magagalit? And will you please stop wiggling your ass on my crotch. It's very distracting!"

That's the idea. "Baka kasi pag nalaman mo, mag-walk out ka," Billy told him hesitantly.

"Billy, I'm in my boxer briefs," Gabo pointed out. "Kahit na mag-walk out ako, hindi ako makakalayo." He saw the worried look written all over her face. Whatever she's hiding, she's really scared that he'd get angry with her for it. So he decided to switch tactics.

"Ayaw mong magsalita?" he asked her in a softer tone. "Fine. No sex for you until you tell me what I want to know." He stood up and swiftly pulled away from her grasp.

"Hoy, sa'n ka pupunta?" she shouted after him.

"I'm going to take a shower," Gabo replied abruptly. "And no, you can't come. Literally."

"Gab...honey," Billy whined, as she went after him.

"Don't 'honey' me," Gabo tried to warn her. "I mean it. I'm imposing a sex embargo until you can tell me what's really going on."

"Hoy! Anong sex embargo?" Billy asked as she tried to reason with her husband. She tried to grab him by the arm. "Seryoso ka?"

"Seryoso 'ko," Gabo replied. "Tingnan natin kung makatagal ka. Eh ikaw 'tong hayok na hayok sa katawan ko," he said, trying to suppress a smile while gently swatting her hand away. "No touch!"

Hayok? Ako? Aba! Itong mokong na 'to! "Excuse you! Baka 'yang si Jun-Jun mo ang hindi makatiis na hindi matikman 'tong pudding ko!" she scoffed.

Gabo swiftly grabbed her by the hips and pressed his erect self into her, teasing that spot where he knew she needed him to be. He leaned closer, their faces nearly touching, but not quite. "Talk to me," he whispered seductively, his breath tickling her lips. "Talk to me or I'll stop."

Billy sighed, mustering up enough courage before giving in to his demands. She led him to the edge of the bed to sit down. She stole a quick kiss on his lips before speaking. "There's a board election coming up soon," she began reluctantly.

"Election for what?" Gabo asked, all confused.

"For President and CEO," Billy answered.

"Okay...what does that have to do with me?" Gabo pressed, his wife's answers still not sinking in. "Billy, you have my proxy. You can vote on my behalf," he reminded her.

"I don't think I have any chances of winning this time," Billy answered hesitantly. She looked into his eyes, as if trying to ask for some understanding. "Atty. Vergara believes that the board would have more confidence in you than in me."