Happily ever after

After 2 days ...

Vikas ,kaush n Sid were standing outside vik's n sana's building ...
V - to tu upar nahi jaayga😑
S - nhi😒
K - bhaii tum log lado m dairy milk lekar aata hu 😆
Suddenly the song on radio played ...

Meri nazar dekho zara
Isme kahin hai ghar tera
Rastaa bhi tu, Manzil bhi tu
Ik humsafar hai bas mera

Suddenly sid sees Sana on that same shop where he saw her for the first time ...she was anaware of them n buying groceries ...her eyes were puffy ...fuck! She's crying ... realization hit him hard ...

Subah meri aur raat bhi
Doobi hai teri nigaahon mein
Tera naam jis lamhe mein loon
Behadd mile aaram hai

Naaz...the grocery unclo shouted her name and gave her the packet which she had left ...
Teri hi galiyon mein Aawara Shaam Hai

Sid closes his eyes and mumbles naaz ...like he did the very first time ...
He turned back to see vikas smiling ...
Sid winks at him ...
Shuru se shuru kare? N both hy-fys

Shefali left urgently in evening saying she has to meet kaush ...Sana was alone at home ...she wore a pair of shorts nd tank top ...as she was alone n it's very hot in Mumbai ...
She was busy making brownie when door bell rang ..
Lagtaa hai shefu hogi ...
She runs to open the gate ...
Sid who was standing there with her favorite ice creams,muffins,pastrees ,choclates and a biggg teddy ...
When the door opened he was dumbstruck , awestruck , flabbergasted (go went gone readers😋)
Sana too was shocked seeing him n the giant teddy ...
He steps forwards while she steps back wards ...
And soon she hits the wall ...she looks at him n he was just gazing her intensly ...
She tries to leave but he cages her between him n wall .....
Call kyu nahi uthaa rae thi? He asks in his deep husky voice ...
She just can't process what's going on ...
Msgs ka reply b nahi diyaa ? Office bhi nahi aayi? Kyu ? He asked tugging her hairs back n opening the rubber of her poney and letting her hairs fall ...
M...m ...vo..she tried to form sentence but the fact that he's standing just a inch away was not helping her ...

Naraz ho? He whispered in her ears n she closes her eyes ...naraz? Yes she is angry ...
She looks at him with a angry pout and pushes him only to be lifted by him ...
Ye ...ye kya karrae ho ...niche utaaro siddharth ...
Finally naaz...m marraha thaa tumhare muu se ye sunne k lye ...
He straight away takes her in her room n locks the door ...
Ye ...ye kya karrae ho? She asks him ..
Baby ...tum batao ...tum kya karrae ho he asks in a sexy voice looking at her from top to toe ...
Than she realised she's in shorts n her breathing gets uneven ...
M yaha surprised dene aaya thaa par ....n looks at her ...m khud surprised hu ...pleasently ...n smirks ...

Dekho...jaoo yhaa se ab kyu aaye ho last 2 din meri yaad nahi aayi ...announce kardyaa ab kya announce karnaa she said angrily ..
Naaz look I can ...she cuts him off...no need ...jao tum yhaa se ...Maine baat but she was yanked by him in his chest n he slammed his lips on hers making her shut...
He kissed her passionately ..it was not a slow kiss ...it was wild n passionate ...
He kissed her till she slapped his chest to have mercy n leave her ...
Finally leaving her mouth he placed trail of kisess from her jawline to neck n gave a hickey on her collerbone ...
Si...dharth...she whispered but it came out as a moan ...
Maine pehle hi khaa thaa naaz ...you are mine!
Vo macchar ...he was going to prupose you or tum jaanti ho ...shukr karo uskaa rainbow nahi bana ...sirf transfer huaa h ..
Sana's eyes widen ...hawww ...
Sid chuckled n kisess her nose ...

Naaz..m jaanta hu I was rude n I am sorry he holds his ears ..she melt there itself but maintained her poker face ...
Huh...n turns away to control her smile ...
Nahi maanogi? He asks mischievously
Nahi...huh...
Fine ...n continue kissing her neck biting and nibbing her skin ...
Siddh...shhh baby I am asking for maafi ...ab tum maan nhi rae to m apni trh se mana rhaa hu ...
After his sweet torture n sana's moaning mess for 10 mins ....maaf kiya she whispered n he smiles cockily ...
Tum sach m paapi ho she whinces only to be kissed again ...

After 2 weeks ...
K - bhaii congratulations n may u have many more😆
V - abee engajment h bdy nhi 🤪
K - ohh haa sorry 😆😋
San - hayee bhayya chl ice cream khaaye n giggles
K - chl bhn apni behno se milte h strawberry ,vanilla ,parwati ,shamita😆
Annu - yrr mko daaru peena h🙄
V - baby ...u are bride 🤦
S - bewdi dulhan🤣
Annu - fuck off vik! Abhi engajment ki h shaadi nahi to chup re🙄
V - maa ksm yr🤪
Annu - to Sid ...shaadi kab karraha h
Sid smiles ...soon ...abhi engajment ko hi 2 weeks hue h ...n we are in headlines ...n sighs ...
Sf - yrr yedono mko ice cream nahi derae☹️
V - vo dono khaane m kisi k saathi nahi h🙄
Sid n shef - ya ryt😑

Sana was gazing moon while Sids head was on her lap ...
Kya hua baby? He asked in his baby voice ...
She looked at him bends n kisess him ..
Babaji ko thanku tumhe meri lyf m bhjne k lye ...
Sid too smiles n this tym he kisess her ..maine kabhi sochaa nahi thaa k kahungaa par aaj khtaa hu ...
And they lived happily ever after ❤️
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.guys I know u love this story par try n understand har story m marriage nhi kraa skte naa have faith I will b bck with another story ...ye continue nhi hosakti naa ab 32 parts h already ab btaao jldi jo niche puchaa h ksm lgge 😆
Hayeeee m phr se aagyi kaisa laga last part 🤗
Guys suggestions...
Meri nxt story ...RomCom chahye
Ya phr arrange marriage p with lil commedy
Ya phr posessive hate story of marriage ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️