Love me thoda aur

Sid wakes up in the middle of night as he was thirsty n went to kitchen ...
He felt someone inside kitchen so tip toed inside and the site in front of him made him grin widely ...

Sana was sitting on the kitchen slab wearing a loose white kurti n leggings her neckline giving the view of her beautiful birthmark and the Nutella spread on her lips ...
Sid chuckles seeing him wincing as the Nutella got over n making a angry pout ...

San - hayee ...nuttela tu kyu khatam hogyaa ab m Kya karu ...ammaaa n cries in her baby voice ...
Sid who was controlling himself from not eating this cute baby couldn't hold more n came inside coughing ...

She flinches listning someone coughing n sighs seeing Sid ...she makes a angry pout ...
Siddhattthhhh......ahahah
Kya hua baby he ask in his baby voice
Ye khatam hogyaa n pouts sadly ...
She didn't knew that her pouting ...sitting on slab her messy hairs were creating havoc inside him burning his desires ...

He comes forwards....mjhe nahi khilaaogi he ask in his deep voice ...his eyes never leaving hers....this voice sent shivers in her body ...
He smirks seeing her shiver ...n felt proud to have such a great effect on her mind ,body & soul ....

M..mtlb? She tried to ask moving back in her place as he was coming closer ...
He cages her between him n the cupboard behined ...she was scrawled in her place like a ball ...
Mtlb ...tumhe nhi pata ? He ask in his deep husky voice n his attention drawn to her lips ...she was biting her lips making him more restless ...

He senseously wipes away the Nutella from her mouth and licks his fingers making her red in blush ...
Siddharth vo m ...she tried to make senses in her words but was shivering under his intense gaze ...his eyes travelling at her upper chest and stops at her birthmark ...
He leans down n sucks her birthmark making her breath hitch ...
Siddharth ....she moaned but that only ignite his desires n he bite it suck it chewing it n finally left it and attacked on her soft lips hungrily ...
Sucking her lips ...they were like petals soft ,freash and eatable ...her duppata fell on ground while her hands travelled to his hairs massaging it ...his one hand grabs her waist while other one moves to her hairs opening them n letting them fall ...her legs were wrapped around his waist while they were kissing madly ...he chewed her lower lips n she moaned his name ...

He then put wet kisess on her neck n again went back to her birthmark licking it sucking it n then biting it ....this will give mark forsure but who cares for her ...
He looked up n found her eyes close ,hairs messy n her breaths heavily ... heavanly site for his eyes ...
Baby ...bhaag jaa varnaa m control nahi karpaungaa ...
She instantly opens her eyes n it took her a moment to understand what he meant ...
She again bites her lower lip blushing hard making him groan ...n picks up her dupatta ...
She was about to go when he held her hand and her back collides with his chest ..he kisses on her neck n whispers in her ears ...shadi karle naaz ...m ab or control nahi karsakta ...this made her shiver ...his direct confession was too much for her poor heart ..mturning back she hugged him trying to steady his hot heartbeats ...I love u siddhaarth she mumbles making him groan ...
He holds her tightly to his dear life ..shes his sukoon ...his restlessness...his heartbeat ....
Ab jaao Varna koi aajaygaa ...n no more Nutella ...
She giggles like a baby n rubs her nose on his chest making him aware that she's not happy with what he said ...this made him chuckle ..such a baby she is ...but his ..he will protect her innocence n will shield her with every evil !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A complete sidnaaz chapter on ur demand do comment ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️