her shining armour

Sid and Sana enters Sids house ...
San - hum shopping p jaa rae thay?
Sid just grins ....
Hayee babaji ye pagal to nahi hogyaa she thought ...
I can hear you naaz...he groaned
She bites her tongue ...
A few women strolled towards them followed by a long hanger with sarees and lehangas ...Sana was lost staring them ...
Here ...try this I know this is best ...Sid hands over her a saree ...
She looks at him nervously n went in the first room to change ...
Great ...this is his room ...
After 20 mins there was a knock ...
Naaz all ok? He was consern...
Umm...Sid plzz vo bahar jo ladki h usse andar bhj do ...
Kyu?
Vo ...mko saree pehni nahi aati she sighed ...
N nxt moment he entered inside ...they both stood there as she was only in her blouse and petticoat ... hurriedly she turned only to make him groan....damnit that waist ...

He moved towards her and she moved backwards only to be hit by wall ...
I will help you he says in his deep sexy voice ...
And with this his starts dripping sarree over her ...his cold hands on her warm and soft skin were doing soo many things to her ...
And as for him he was using every ounce of him to not rip that cloth off her ...
He neatly made plates n tugged her in her petticoat making her shiver and a moan escape her mouth ...her hairs that were tied in bun was falling on her face ...he simply unbuckled them ...and her long wavy hairs fall on her self hiding her beautiful body from him ...
Fuck it ...saying that he pinned her to the wall with her pullu still in his hand and in a twist he twirl her and the saree drapped around her body was lying on the floor ...her long hairs covered her face ...
He picked up her in bridal style placing her on the bed ...
She dared on open her eyes ...her breaths were uneven ...
Look at me ...he ordered ...
She slowly met his gaze only to find him gazing at her intensly ...
She immediately lowers her eyes as she was shy beyoned limits ...

He roamed his hands on her stomach making patterns there while her other hand removes the hair for her face ...
I don't like anything touching you ...only I have this right ... understood! He speaks in a dark and hoarse voice making her gulp the lump in her throat ...

Her lips shiver and she met his gaze ...she could see desire ,passion n lust in his eyes ....
She quickly puts her hand on his chest before they loose ...but it only ignites the fire in him n he pins her both the hands on either side of her ....
Siddhattthhhh ....she tried to whisper but it came as a moan ...

Damnit naaz ....with this he slammed his lips on hers taking away her breath ...he bite her lower lip n enters her mouth ...there tongues were dancing with the rythm of there hearts .. she closed her eyes savouring the moment ...
He felt himself burning from inside ...
His hands travelled back at her soft skin gripping it tightly and finally reached her hook ...
She immediately snap opened her eyes ...they need to stop ...she looked at him but couldn't say something ...how can she ...she is his in all ways ...
He bites hard just above her cleavage and she groaned ...
Ahh ...kaat mat n she slaps him ....
He looked at her bewildered for a sec ...
N burst in laughter ....ohh baby n kisess her lips again ...making her struggle for breath ...
Finally getting of her ...he lays beside her ...baby you have 10 secs run ... otherwise I am gonna have u here itself ...
Sana looks at him in shock n it took her tym to register ...but before that ..
10....9.....8....7...6... Naaz ran to her dear life ...in washroom closing the door with a thud ...
She leaned on the door blushing like a tomato ...
He's her shining amour who will protect her ...✨
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hayeee m aagyi ksa laga part do comment a complete sidnaaz chapter❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️