New beginnings

Sana woke up the next day and freashen up ...she was awkward to go out but she has to ..
San - Sana ...bahar to jaana paregaa na chal betaa lambi saas le ...n goes out ...
There were a lot of staff working ...it was a beautiful bunglow ....she heads towards kitchen and found a women making something ...
San - hii
The women turns n greets her ...hello madam I m chitraa ...cook of Shukla niwas ..
Sana gulps ..shukla niwas?
Chitra smiles ...aap shehnaaz mam h naa ..
Sana nods ...
Chitra frowns ...mam aap bahar kyu aayi sir ko pata chal gaya to aur aapne pair m kuch pehn bhi nahi rakhaa ...
Sana looks at her bare feet ...ohh haa vo meri sandle n pouts sadly ..
Mam aap breakfast m kya khaayengii ...Chitra asked ..
Umm...vse to kuch nahi ...par nutrella chalegaa ...hayee aapko pata h mko Nutella bada pasand h ...
Chitra smiles at her but immediately her head lowers .. confusing Sana ...
Kya hua chitraa bhoot dkh kiyaa kya Sana Giggles n nxt she was in someone's arms ...
Ammmaaa...she looks up and finds Sid sighing she clutches his t-shirt in her small fist ....
Naaz ...niche kyu aayi tum? Aur bare feet aagyi ? And he starts moving towards room ...
Sana pouts sadly n looks away ...m naraaz hu tumse ...
Sid looks down at the cute munchkin n smiles ...kis khushi m?
Tumne mko daata n make a cry baby face ...
Ha to ...tumne Kal jo stunt kiyaa h na baby ...n lays her gently on bed ...
She looks away ...tum bahot paapi ho ..
Achaa ...he moves towards her n whispers huskily ..to m paap kardetaa hu n takes her pouted lips in his for a urgent kiss ...sucking her lower lips ...she bites his upper lips making him wince .....
Ye paap ka punishment n giggles making him graon ...
Baby agar m punishment dene p aagyaa naa n moves closer ...making her eyes wide n she gulps ...

Si..dh..arth ...she tries to speak but it came as a whisper ..
Hmm ...he snuggles in her chest rubbing his nose there ...
Mjhe Ghar jaana h ...or ...
He looks up n shuts her up with a peck on her lips which turned into a passionate kiss ...
Running bout of breath they separate...mjhe jaana h she says breathing heavily ...
Kabhi nahi he mumbles....

They had there breakfast and Sid drops Sana home as she has to study for exams ...

Like this the days passed but noone saw veer after that day ...
It was the result day and interview day ...

After 1 month

Sf - excited?
Ann- phatii padeee h bol n laughs ...
San - hayee rabba ...chup karjaao or all the best bolo mko ...

Sana reaches the company ...
San - hi I m shehnaaz Kaur gill I m here for an interview ..
R - ye...yes mam ...floor no .15 plzz
Sana smiles n goes towards the direction ..

She enters inside the cabin ..
Hello sir ...she smiles ...
Hmmm ....the person humms ...he was facing his back towards her ...
Sana looks at him in confusion ...haddh h muu bhi nahi dikhaaraha
You may sit ...he says n she does but the voice was familiar ....

The chair turned making sanas eyes widen in shock n jaw drop ...
Tum??? She stands up with a jerk ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For all those who wanted office Romance ...you can get a glimpse in this story do comment ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️