"Then what you will do if not Marriage? Will you stay in this home and eat two time meal without doing anything?" Papa asked angrily

"I'll complete my studies, find out a good job, then make my own house and shift from here. I don't want to ask money from anyone for my expenses. I want to be self dependent." I replied looking into Papa's eyes and mummy pressed my arm indicating me to not to say anything.

"Shifa go to your room, I'll give you breakfast in your...." Mummy was saying something when papa shouted on her loudly

"Maryam I have told you many times, don't interrupt me when I talk to someone" Mummy was shocked on that roar, she got tears in her eyes, and I also gulped.

"Shifa I'm telling you very clearly if there is any boy behind your refusal of marriage then forget that you...." I didn't let papa complete.

"Papa I'm also telling you clearly that I'm not interested in any boy, even I hate boys and I..." I was saying slowly my words were cutted off by Bilal

"Aapi I'm also a boy, do you hate me?"

"Shut up Bilal, I'm serious so stop your nonsense for a while" scolding him I again turned to Papa.

"I want to join college, I don't think that I would crack NEET this year too, so it's better not to waste one more year, I wanna do B.Sc." I state and papa keep gazing at me. He didn't said anything for ten minutes and I thought he was going to impose his decision on me to marry Kashif. But he drew out his mobile from his pocket and started doing something, I was looking at him with confusion. After doing something in his mobile for more ten minutes finally he broke the silence

"Tomorrow is the last date of submitting Admission forms in DU (Delhi University) and you are remembering all these things right now." Papa busted on me while glaring me and I felt scared of his scolding. But very next moment he looked at Hamdan bhai and asked him about the requirements of documents and all, he informed everything and I was really confused that papa understood me so much easily, I was expecting a Mahabharata (massive war) in my home for that, but my luck worked for the first time.

Papa took a day off from his office and Hamdan bhai also took leave from his college, they both helped me in filling the forms and collecting my documents..

I applied in around 20 colleges but I was selected in only 6 but luckily I was selected in one of the college in which my Affo was already studying, so I decided to took admission in that college.

Papa and mummy once discussed about my and Kashif's alliance, they discussed that Kashif and me both are of same age, though he looks elder than me by his muscular frame, but still mummy said that he must not be suitable for me and Papa didn't refused her decision. Luckily they decided to refuse for that proposal that gave me immense relief and satisfaction.

================

What do you think I forgot about Faraz?!

Umm... It's a difficult question...

If I would say that 'I totally forgot Faraz' then it would be a white lie at the same time if I say that 'I still like him' then it would be a lie too..

I'm still confused about my feelings... Last night I was awake whole night just thinking about the time when I was only dreaming about Faraz nothing else. Such a stupid teenager I was... Even in worst situations I never did so much dua (prayers) that much I did for Faraz, but my all prayers were unanswered and now I'm sure that I can get better than Faraz, and In'sha Allah will get better than him... so I don't have any regrets for that.