Sqaishey's Travel Diary part 1

Sqaishey's POV
Dear Travel Diary
I'm happy this escapade has turned into a holiday! In a few more days, it's gonna be my birthday! Stampy decided to celebrate my birthday there. I couldn't wait! Stampy and I checked in our hotel and we went to sleep as it was 12 in the morning. After that, Stampy and I went to meet this boy and his family at Maker Studios! He was called Evan. He had a really cool youtube channel and he was a big fan of Stampy, like me in the past. Then, we decided to go to the beach to relax. I knew that Stampy still hated water, so I pushed him in. We were currently vlogging, so I showed everyone how wet he was. I laughed really loudly as he splashed some water at me. We had a lot of fun! I was reading a book while vlogging. It was a good book and I felt great! I went to have some dinner with Stampy, then slept. It felt like our future honeymoon....nah, that's jumping the gun! Well, I have to upload my next vlog, so I'll see you tomorrow! I think I'll call you Quacker! One of my favourite foods are crackers and my nickname ends with Quack,so I think you really resemble me! Goodnight Quacker!
Love,
Sqaishey
I felt so happy to finally have our first holiday with Stampy. Just the two of us. I uploaded today's vlog. I decided to call it: Sea,Sun and Stampy. That sounded rather catchy! I closed my eyes and fell into a deep,deep, sleep....
"Mwahahahaha!! I've married Stampy now.... You won't be able to get him back!" Amy cackled. "Nooooooooooooooooooo! Stampy! Come back!" I cried. "Sqaishey! SqaisheySqaisheySqaisheySqaishey......"Stampy screamed. I woke up of bed with a jolt. "Sqaishey! It's 10:00 in the morning!!" Stampy shouted. Phew! Luckily it was all a nightmare. Little did I know Stampy had a good day planned for me in store. He took me ice-skating today. I was a little slippery on the ice, but eventually I got the hang of it. This was Stampy's first time ice-skating. He fell down a few times, but I taught him and he did it! We took silly pictures of us when we were doing our vlog on ice! It was really silly. After that, we walked around the great town of LA. We spotted a taco shop and decided to have tacos for dinner. There was a really long queue. Stampy and I sunk our teeth into the tacos. Boy, they were yummy! It was soooo good that the shopkeeper did not want us to reveal the name of the shop. "Mmmmmmm...... yum yum! Oishii!" Stampy shouted. (Oishii is "yummy" in Japanese.) We sat down at the bench and Stampy kissed me. I kissed him back. He kissed me. I kissed him. After a few minutes of kissing, a little boy approached me, and asked, "Wow! Are you and Stampy dating?" I knew I couldn't lie, so I reluctantly replied:"Yes." "Oh that's so cool! Gonna tell EVERYONE in school about it! Let's take a selfie!" he giggled. We took a selfie and he ran off into the distance. I knew if the children who watched me everyday would say something like"Stampy and Sqaishey are sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I tried to not let that bother me, and so, I went back to the hotel and Today had been quite a good day.
When we went back to the hotel, I decided to upload the next vlog. When Stampy was on his PC, he started crying. Not just any old crying. Anyone would think that there was a 3 year old crying downstairs! "I'VE LOST MY CHANNEL! WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Stampy cried. I tried my best to comfort him. I saw that Amy had put up a petition to get my channel back. We were very grateful for her help. The hashtag #SaveStampy,in a few minutes, became really popular. Stampy was touched for everyone's help. I was envious that Stampy had such loyal fans. After watching a few videos, we slept.