Until Then

Hi.

HEY!

UNTIL THEN

If I'm inactive for a week, I might have to leave Wattpad.

If I leave, read this note.

Cuz I might have to.

  As much as social media has brought me happiness, it's took its toll on me.

  I haven't kept any secrets from you guys-except the darkest parts of my personal life. If I told you the reason why I was leaving, you would find out how broken my real life ACTUALLY is, and I wouldn't want anyone to find out.

So I have a few words to say.

To Cookie:

Cookie, you may not know this, but you were one of my first friends on Wattpad. You have been so nice and I can relate to you. A lot XD

  No matter what, stick to your name and don't stop being crazy. ILYSM so thanks for being a good friend ;)

  To Rebelle:

  You have been amazing, and really awesome as well. At first, I thought you were just someone that was really cool but no, I found out who you really were. :)

  Thank you for introducing me to Karmin, and FANGIRLING over 5SOS and MAC with me. You are the one happiness that social media has brought to me as well, so thanks a lot (not sarcastic)

  To Kat:

  MY PJ FAN FRIEND WHO FANGIRLS OVER CAMP HALF BLOOD TEES EVERYTIME I FANGIRL OVER SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT AND THROWS LAUNDRY ON LE FLOOR! You are CRAZY in the best way eva.

  Tanks for writing such great things and being a good friend. I can't believe you like the stuff that I do, cuz not many people do. So yea SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIIIIIIDE

  To Lylli:

  ILY MY LITTLE SQUID-TIGER THAT HAS CHEERY RED FERRARI! REBELLE NEEDS TO MAKE THAT MEME EVEN WHEN IM GONE!

  I only have a few words. Thanks for being amazing :)

  To Rubie:

  MY BIGGEST MUSIC INSPIRATION THAT WRITES AWESOME STORIES AND INTRODUCED ME TO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND ED SHEERAN! WHICH ARE THE TWO BEST THINGS IVE EVER FOUND OTHER THAN WATTPAD!

  Yeah. You write amazing stories, especially You're My Reason and You're My Spark. Never stop being who you are, because I'd hate it if you changed. Only change if it's for your interests or if it's really what you want to do. ILYSM

  To Ellie:

  Even though I still don't know you very well, I know for a fact you are a BIG FAN OF CORN and just an amazing person.

  I remember I saw you commenting on YouTube a few times when I was 6, and then when Rebelle re-introduced me to you, I couldn't help feeling nostalgic.

  Thanks so much for sticking around ;)

  To Ally:

  I know you haven't talked much in Dem Fangirlz, but let's just say we wouldn't be complete without you. You are someone that is capable of greatness, so keep writing. xx

  I said I MIGHT leave Wattpad. So I'm not leaving today. Or I might not be leaving at all.

  I will NEVER forget the Dem Fangirlz even when I quit Wattpad. I will be there with you, just not physically so yeah. I'm sorreh that I might have to leave.

  I will probably update for the last few months/years IDK. I SAID I PROBABLY WONT BE LEAVING.

_Piercing-Darkness_
Rebelle_And_Always
allygirlie
Rubie_Writes
Pinkpuddles
iLylliSquid
CrazyCookieIsAwesome
katygirlie

*sings Amnesia* I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU TOLD MEH YOU WERE LEAVIN'!

-bye.