No Secret Can Be Forever Kept Under Wraps

Sqaishey's POV
"Well, in that case, I should tell you something." Josh said, holding my hands tightly. He ran to a nearby bathroom and shut it. Suddenly, a man with brown curls came out. It was Stampy. "Oh, hi Stamps. Looks like we've finally met. After two years." I smiled. "Sqaishey, I have been with you this whole time. You just didn't notice." he replied. "What do you mean? I haven't seen you at all!" I disbelievingly chided. "I am your so called new friend." he said, tears in his eyes. I dragged him to a nearby coffee shop and ordered a latte, his favourite. "You can't be Josh. He looks so different from you!" I said. "I painstakingly learned how to speak in Chinese, learned how to talk in a Chinese accent, and how to look like one. All because of you." he spoke in a matter-of-factly tone. "Okay, I get it. You don't love me anymore so you did this all because you only wanted to break up. I get it. Thanks Stampy." I spoke coolly, a little tinge of anger in my voice. "Sqaishey, no! That's not what I meant!" he shouted as I stormed off, crying.
I went back, wiping my tears before I came in. "What took you so long? And where is Josh?" Lee asked as I came in. "Josh is Stampy." I said. "What?!" my friends shouted. I immediately ran back to my bedroom and stuffing my face inside the pillow. After a few minutes, Squid opened the door. "Hey." I wiped my tears quickly and sighed:"I can't believe he actually lied to me. What should I do?" "Sqaishey, not all things will go right. Learn to let go, like what I told you last time." Squid comforted me. I decided to consider what Squid said.
Stampy's POV
I was wandering outside, thinking:I did all of this for nothing. I was trying to protect Sqaishey, but what did I get? A broken heart. Suddenly, I saw Amy running towards me. "Hi Amy." I greeted politely. "Stampy, it's not your fault. You were trying to protect her but in the end, you just got yourself scarred. Just leave her alone for now and everything will be okay." Amy said. "You think?" I asked. "Yep!" she smiled and ran off. Amy, I'm not listening to you. I'm gonna do what I can to woo Sqaishey back, I thought, feeling determined.