Whatever it takes

The battle became more violent than ever, some low ranking demon slayers made their ways to the raging battlefield where Muzan and the Hashiras clashed and trashed.

With demonic shaped tentacles and multiple evil mouths all around his body, the father of all demons devours, whipped and pierced throughout the futile resistance of his enemies.

Even with the sacrifice of the brave demon slayers, the elite group of swordsmen couldn't find an opening.

His defense was flawless, his limbs were hard and sharp, it was impossible to even get near him.

Sanemi and Gyomei launched another breathing attack, finding nothing but the tentacles of the demon lord. Even when Kanroji and Obanai were trying to sneak past him, the demon reacted and deflected the strikes.

The night pillar, the water pillar and Tanjiro launched multiple attacks, trying to break down the demon's stronghold. But even with his Bankai, the attacks were not effective at all.

"We can't do shit against him!" Sanemi growled as he retreated again, breathing with such effort that his companions took a second to concern about him.

"That monster is just too strong." Zenitsu cried.

Hiiro parried the incoming barrage of attacks with his gigantic black blade. Protecting his fellow Hashira.

"We need to find an opening, it doesn't matter how." The dual blades trembled as he gripped them tighter. "He's coming down, even if we die!"

Shinobu Kocho stood silent, stalking around the strongest demon.

She just needs to find the perfect timing, if the opportunity came, she will not fail.

Her amethyst eyes were drawn to the golden eyed boy, he was already hit a couple of times while trying to break that monstrous defense.

Even if she wanted to run and help him, Hiiro trusted her with the most important part of his plan.

'Even if I die, you have to do it.' Those were his words before they made their way to the battle.

Shinobu's heart shrunk from fear, she will definitely not fail, she will not tolerate more pain in her life. She will not let her beloved Hiiro die.

They have to travel to the north, they promised that day under the tree.

Shinobu didn't knew why did she remembered the promise, but she felt her energies renew after that.

Muzan, looked around. All the pillars were around him.

He had no chance to escape, they were just trying to stall him until the sun raises. They were such an eyesore, all of them, they must die, especially the sun breathing user and the one they call Hiiro.

Those two were the most troublesome, the attacks coming from them were effective, as a ruler, Muzan won't let that happen.

He must trample over his hopes, it doesn't matter how little they are.

The tenth pillar analysed the situation. He found that soon, all the other pillars are going to run out of energy. They only have two chances left to get Muzan.

If they don't he will surely kill them and escape.

"Listen up. This is what we'll do." Hiiro called out to his companions.

It was all or nothing.

Nezuko Kamado found herself running through forests and fields, she suddenly felt the urge to go and meet her friends and her brother.