"Who all got hurt?" I asked.

"Hosek was beat up pretty bad along with Roman. Isla broke her arm and I had a couple broken ribs." I stood up and walked towards the edge of the Gazebo.

"How are we supposed to defeat them now that they have the blade?" I asked, staring out into the forest. Jungkook walked over and stood next to me.

"With our not so secret weapon." I turned to him and he nudged me. "You of course."

"What can I do?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, apparently you can use other members' abilities now and Selene said you will be getting stronger. You're somehow the key...Lana." He smiled at me.

"Thanks...Jack."

"I don't know why, but I love that name." He laughed.

"Not sure where it came from either. It was just the first name that popped into my head." We both looked out into the treeline enjoying each other's company. "Do you think we'll be ready?" I said. If so many of us were hurt just to get me back, I don't know how we are going to defeat Euric now that he has the blade?" I lowered my head and tried to calm my racing heart. I had a terrible feeling about what the future held for us. Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a small squeeze.

"We will keep training and don't you worry. I won't let anything happen to you."

"It's not me I'm worried about." He grabbed me by the shoulders so that I was looking right at him.

"Ok, stop being all depressed. We don't know what's going to happen so just try to focus on today. Let's go bug Jimin and Willa and see what they are up to." He grabbed my hand and we walked inside to try to find the two wolves he spoke about. He always knew how to make me feel better and I was so grateful for that.

It was getting later into the evening and Taehyung was still not back. I tried not to worry about it and decided a relaxing shower would maybe put my mind at ease. Besides, I had worked up a sweat earlier in the day. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me so I could keep the heat in. Once I turned the water on to let it get warm, I underdressed and hopped in. My muscles were already starting to feel sore and the hot water felt so good and relaxing. I heard a knock on the door and was pulled from my state of relaxation.

"Just me." The voice said.

"It's about time you got back." I said as I grabbed the shampoo and started to wash my hair.

"Mind if I join you?" I heard him say and for some reason I felt nervous, but eager.

***

"Sure." I washed the shampoo out of my hair and then turned towards the showerhead to wash some soap off that had run onto my face. I heard the shower curtain be pulled back and footsteps behind me. I was still washing the soap off my face when I felt Taehyung arms wrap around my waist and his chin rest on my shoulder. I leaned back into him, missing his touch. He turned me around and continued to hold me close.

"Three days without you is too much." I laughed a little as he attacked my lips. I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him closer to me as I felt how lonely and scared he had been when I wasn't waking up. He moved to the side and pushed my back into the wall. His hand moved up to my neck as he continued to kiss me. His other hand caressed the side of my thigh and hip as his body pressed firmly against mine.

We should actually get clean first I said to him as I kept my lips on his.

Get clean before we get dirty? Seems contradictory. We both started to laugh. I reached a hand up and pushed him away slightly.