XVI

The next 6 hours were excruciating! I couldn't focus on training and James could tell that everyone was on edge. He dismissed everyone and I found myself either sitting alone with my thoughts or pacing. Willa was very nervous as well and I felt bad for her. I tried to comfort her, but she seemed lost and not responding. There was something more going on with her, but she was fragile right now so didn't push her to talk to me. James's, along with Jin, Jungkook, and Kai all went about halfway between here and home just in case something were to happen so the trek for help wasn't too far. They travelled in wolf form so it would only take about 3 hours to get there and another 3 hours back. It was going to be a quick look at the place and now...it had been a total of 8 hours. I decided to try to just relax and read to see if I could take my mind off of everything.

"They're back!" I heard someone yell and then saw Mika run towards the backyard with Willa close behind her. I followed and once we were outside we saw James and Jin helping a very hurt Yoongi with Andrea and Kai closely behind. Willa ran to Yoongi crying and helped get him inside. I waited for the rest of them and not too much later, saw Dakota and Jungkook helping Hosek walk. He didn't look too bad, but had hurt his leg just a little. I looked behind them...no Taehyung.

"Jungkook..." I said, not finding the rest of the words to say as I was afraid to ask.

"He's ok just making sure we weren't followed." He said as he helped Hosek inside. I found my heart being pulled in two different directions. He was ok, but he still wasn't back. I sat down in the grass and stared at the treeline...waiting.

About 10 minutes had passed when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll go run to see if I can find him ok?" I looked up and saw Namjoon. I didn't say anything, but I bet the worried look on my face told him to go. I waited another 30 minutes and still nothing. My eyes started to become a little blurry as the tears fell silently. I whipped them away so I could see better. I could feel my heart beating in my throat and I felt sick to my stomach. Everything changes after someone says they love you, it always does.

I stopped breathing for a moment as I saw a wolf with very light fur come out of the treeline and I knew that was Namjoon. I finally let out the breath I was holding when I saw a black wolf with gold eyes behind him running towards me. I stood up and started running towards him as well. When he wasn't that far from me, he shifted to a human and then wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up. I held on tight to his neck and buried my face in it as I cried. I felt how tired he was and how happy he was to see me. I was overwhelmed with the whole situation that I didn't even know how to feel. He put me down to the ground and grabbed my face, kissing me over and over again.

I'm sorry I'm late. I heard his voice say as he kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him again not wanting him to leave my side ever again. He pulled me away from him and looked into my eyes, whipping away the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs.