4 | Secret

"I'm slowly drifting into slumber,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm slowly drifting into slumber,

'Cause I have lost the force to fight.

It's like a cold hand on my shoulder,

I'll see you on the other side."

- Woodkid

____________________

Suddenly, Bucky abruptly rose from the table and excused himself. His hands were noticeably shaking and he kept his head low. He clenched his teeth in self loathing anguish and fought to hold it together while Steve rose to his feet as well.

"Buck-"

"I-I need a minute." He managed to mutter as he headed towards the back door.

Tony and the others looked amongst each other in slight confusion besides Opal and Natasha who truly knew what was going through his head.

"What's wrong?" Tony unknowingly asked.

Steve opened his mouth to say something, but then he swallowed his words. He gave Tony a sad look then decided to follow his friend who made it outside.

Opal looked at Natasha with pleading eyes because she didn't know what to do. They all knew what Zola revealed and it was going to be an emotional rollercoaster if they told Tony now. She wanted to follow and help in any way she could. But before Opal could follow Steve and Bucky, the motherly assassin gave her a reassuring look as if to say Steve will handle it. Then she turned to Tony who awaited an explanation.

"He. . ."

She began, but even she hesitated on what she was going to say. She took a minute to read the situation, and she figured everything was still fresh. Everything was still an open wound.

Not only did Bucky gain his freedom after seventy years of confinement and service to Hydra, but he was gaining all the memories of the atrocities he committed too. If he reacted like this to piecing together who Tony was, then it would be too much for not only him, but for Tony to talk it out now.

Natasha knew it was going to be an emotional rollercoaster too. And it would be best to talk it out with Tony as soon as possible so they don't drag it around like a heavy weight. . . But unfortunately it wasn't the right time.

"How about we take a break?"

After Natasha said that, Tony arched a brow in question. He glanced at Sharon and Sam then back at the spy.

"But we just started." Tony scoffed.

Opal looked at Natasha, waiting to see if she would say something in reply, but after one too many seconds had passed the teen figured to jump in.

2 | Welcome To The New Age | Captain Americaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें