"A trustworthy person," Mando answers quickly, "You don't have to worry about her. I can swear her under my clan if you wish." 

Her helmet stares into my soul and I suck in a small breath, wondering what she thought of me. She hums and shakes her head, picking up the credits that were resting on the table in front of her. 

"This was gathered in the Great Purge. It is good that it's back with the Tribe," she continues, moving on from me. Mando hums and nods once. "A pauldron would be in order. Has your signet been revealed?"

"Not yet."

"Soon," she mutters as she begins to work. I glance up at my companion, afraid to have my eyes set on anything else. He was staring off as the other woman worked. I swallow hard, feeling quite uncomfortable with the silence that had filled the room. "This is extremely generous. The excess will sponsor many Foundlings."

I look back towards the forge in front of us, each strike against the strong steel sending me back further into my mind until the client's face pops back up into my thoughts. 

He had recognized me, but he hadn't said anything about it. He obviously poked around the subject throughout the entirety of the conversation, but he hadn't outright said it- which I have to admit was a little unexpected. He could've easily made the call that would've sent me right back to one of the main cruisers. 

"She shouldn't be here."

A new voice rips me from my thoughts and I instantly take a step closer to Mando. One of his hands gently squeezed at my arm before letting go. I look at the tall man that had entered the room, but I quickly looked towards the floor, not wanting to give him a reason to stir up trouble. 

"Well, she's here," Mando snaps, surprising me a bit. He's always talked highly about this hidden covert and all of the members of his Creed. I guess it was just strange to hear him be so aggressive after everything that he's said. The other man growls in anger and Mando pulls me a little closer to his armor-covered back. 

Perhaps it would've been better if I had chosen to stay outside. 

"Either way, we were just leaving," Mando says, nudging me forward. I let Mando's hand guide me and we soon make it back outside. I look over to my partner anyway, spotting the new pauldron on his shoulder. I lift my hand and let my fingers graze over the still warm beskar. He quickly looks away and starts walking down the slightly crowded streets. I let out a sigh and reluctantly follow him. 

Once we get back to the Razor Crest, I instantly made my way over to the short ladder that led up to the cockpit, but Mando gently grabs my wrist and pulls me back, stopping me from climbing up. 

"Go to your room," he commands without a sense of hesitation in his voice. I peel my wrist from his grip and perk a brow at him. 

"I'm sorry, what did you just say, dad?" I ask, wondering if I had heard him correctly. 

"I just meant, I'll pilot while you get some sleep. You've been a little... off lately. I just need you on top of your game. I'll wake you up when we get there," he explains, keeping his sentences short and brief. I let out a small sigh and look up at him, my eyes peering at the glare of his helmet. He doesn't move, so I nod and step towards the door that led to my personal room. 

"If you need anything, just come and get me, alright?" I say, not a hundred percent sure as to why I felt so uneasy leaving him along right now. He nods once before heading up the ladder to the cockpit. I let out another sigh and then slide into my room, watching the door slide shut behind me. I slowly work my shirt and boots off before plopping down on my bed.