i'm not a whore - 2

tuesday

~Jayden pov

i woke up to a text. i picked up my phone and seen a text from kalani. i don't wanna have you guys curious so this is what kalani looks like.

yes look kalani is beautiful but i'm just not ready for a relationship

yes look kalani is beautiful but i'm just not ready for a relationship. a serious one. she wants that with me. so i've hooking up with her a lot and the more we hook up and hangout she catches more feelings. i feel bad because i like her but i don't. she thinks we're dating. i only told her that i'm not ready for a serious relationship so she was like we don't have to make it a serious one right now we can slowly get there. she's right. kalani is the hottest fem at our school and she's obsessed with ME. i don't wanna break her heart that's why i'm taking it slow. lord knows she's so special to me. but kalani texted me good morning💕 i hope u slept well i replied good morning and i did thank u i turned off my phone. i rolled over onto my back and sighed deeply then stretched in bed. the best stretch EVER😅. then my phone started blowing up. i checked its the groupchat🙄 and they're arguing about who's the funniest😂. in my opinion i think hayden's the funniest😂. i sat on the side of my bed just staring at the floor for a minute then my door opened. it's my dad. my dad looks like this.

my dad is my everything

my dad is my everything. him and isaac are all i have. my mom left us well abandoned us when i was 5 and isaac was 6. i never told anyone that i have a lot of secrets that will never be told to anyone. i'm just a protective person when it comes to my privacy and personal life. i love my best friends but i really can't tell them because then they're gonna act like i need help with everything 24/7. i don't. if i've dealt with this for almost 12 years i can deal with it for the rest of my life alone. as usual. i looked at my dad.

"yes dad?" i said softly while raising my eyebrows

"you're going to be late get ready jay" he said then i chuckled softly. he smiled.

"by the way good morning sweetie" he said with a smile

"good morning dad" i said with a smile. he left my room so i could get ready. and i started getting ready.