nobody's different - 1

monday

~jayden pov
6:30 am

buzz! buzz! buzz! buzz! buzz! buzz! buzz! buz-

i slapped the fuck out of my alarm clock making it shut off. i threw it across the room and it hit something.

"owww!"

or someone😳. i sat up in bed and saw my little sister halia standing in my door way. she's actually my stepsister nobody knows why she's here because i sure as hell don't want her here🙂🙄. i rubbed my eyes.

"why would you throw that?!" halia shouted at me. i put on my glasses and then looked at her.

"real question is why are you in my room?" i asked calmly

"i was coming to wake you up and tell you to turn off the alarm"

i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. it's 6:33 now.

"well i'm awake now so you can go and tell dad i'll be down for breakfast in about an hour" i said to her. she walked out of my room. i started getting ready.

45 minutes later...

i finished showering, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and getting dressed now i'm downstairs eating breakfast with my dad and other brother Isaac. who looks like this.

i'm a junior and isaac is a senior

i'm a junior and isaac is a senior. we go to school together. the thing about us. the thing that we have in common is we're both bisexual. i'm only 16 and i've fucked bitches. like 14 of them and 2 guys. i don't really fuck guys i'm like more attracted to girls. and at parties they come up to me and flirt with me. i've been single for all my life basically. nobody that i dated was serious the relationship never got serious. i've never been in love. isaac and my dad are my rock. they're all i have.

"isaac you've got mail" dad said then gave it to him. isaac smiled and opened it. me and dad watched him. it was a birthday card. today's his birthday. his 18th birthday. it's october 14. he read it.

"may you have the happiest birthday 18th birthday ever, love grandma and grandpa." isaac read with a smile then looked at us

"you have 2 more cards" i said to him with a smile.

"let's see if mom wrote me" isaac said with a smile. he opened them and read them both out loud and we realized. we remembered.

"she didn't write you for your birthday.." i said sadly. isaac looked sad.

"i'm sorry son you know how your mother is" dad said rubbing his shoulder. isaac nodded.

"yeah i know. she's a horrible mother." isaac said with an attitude. halia came downstairs.

"my mom called i'm going back to her house because she wants me to" halia said