For Yun (:

Name: Yōsei Segatakai
Age: looks 21 but is hundreds of years old
Looks:

Human/Supernatural/Hybrid: FairyNationality: Japanese Likes: Yōsei absolutely loves to be around water

Nationality: Japanese
Likes: Yōsei absolutely loves to be around water. He loves to go swimming whenever he can and play in the rain. His favorite season is Spring since it rains very often. He also loves to to eat cold foods like ice cream or even just chewing on ice.
Dislikes: Yōsei doesn't like super hot weather. He tends to overheat pretty easily and that means he can't eat spicy foods. He also hates to be lied to. He can't stand it. Oh, and seafood.
Friends: He has a few other fairy friends but he tends to distance himself since they spend their time in the sun trying to be warm.
Family: He doesn't have family...he was born from a flower.
Background: He was a tiny fairy for most of his life and was indeed born from a flower—a water lily to be exact. All he did was enjoy the company of other fairies until he gained enough magic to have a human form only about 50 years ago.

———

Name: Shinpi Rōzu
Age: a few thousand years old but looks 19
Looks:

Human/Supernatural/Hybrid: Supernatural Nationality: Japanese Likes: Roses

Nationality: Japanese
Likes: Roses. He absolutely adores roses. He also likes the color purple. He enjoys eating pretty much anything minus sour things. He also loves to stay up at night to watch the stars and just to be alone since the rest of the world is sleeping at night.
Dislikes: Having to wake up early, he's super crabby if you force him to wake up though it's pretty cute. He doesn't like when his flowers are picked without a good reason.
Friends: He doesn't have any since he always outlives them.
Family: He doesn't talk to them after they found out he likes males.
Background: Shinpi was born only to help protect a specific flower—roses. All he's meant to do is make sure roses don't ever go extinct from the world. More specifically, he has to watch over his own life flower. As long as his rose is in full bloom, he's healthy. If it wilts, he becomes sick. If it completely dies, so does he.

Peru_and_Romano