Haikyuu

Name: Fyuko Ito

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Fyuko enjoys sports of all kind, more specifically volleyball and soccer. While she enjoys sports, she isn't the greatest so she currently isn't apart of any teams. She also just likes to be outside in general. You can always find her outside. She also enjoys eating a lot. She always has snacks in her bag.

Dislikes: She doesn't like the rain. She's absolutely terrified of it and refuses to go into rain without an umbrella of some sort. She also doesn't like spicy food, she can't handle the spice.

Looks:

(She has black hair and one silver eye and one black eye)

Personality: Fyuko is very bubbly. She can't ever focus on one thing unless she's in a competitive mode. Otherwise she's usually all over the place and always has a smile on her face.

Clubs: Yes, she manages Nekoma's boys volleyball team since she wasn't good enough to join the girls despite her constantly practicing.

Relationships: Fyuko gets along with everyone on the team, some more than others. She also is friends with most of the Kurasuno team.

Nationality: Japanese

School: Nekoma

Year: 2nd

Crush: Kageyama Tobio or Morisuke Yaku (Mainly Yaku)