Twisted OC

TW: Mentions of depression, anorexia, r*pe

Name: Yusei Saku
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nicknames: Mostly everyone will call him Yu but there are a few who have other nicknames
Octavinelle - Guppie (Floyd) Ningyo (Jade and Azul)
Pomefiore - Suta (Vil) Yu-san (Rook and Epel)
Ignihyde - Fishy (Idia) Yoyo (Ortho)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 122 lbs
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Yusei is a rather flirtatious figure. Before he was interested in Azul, he was known as the dorm flirt. Of course, it was all fun and games and he never meant any of it. If someone asked him to stop, he would immediately.
Once he had dropped the flirtatious act, he was rather sweet. He gave out little gifts whenever he could to anyone who crossed his path, including those from other dorms. He treats others how he wants to be treated. There should be no need for bullying in his eyes and he will not hesitate to step up if he sees any bullying happening.
He's a listener as well. If anyone he knows has a problem, he'll go and talk to them or simply listen to their problems. It's what he wished someone did for him.
Flaws: When he was flirting with everyone upon first meeting them, he was mistaken for someone who slept around. Heck, people even thought they could pay him to sleep with them, and plenty of people tried.
Strengths: Yusei, more recently, is now know for all the sweets he gives out. Sure, people take advantage of his kindness but he doesn't mind sometimes. People trust him with their secrets, especially when he's so good at keeping them.
Likes: Fried foods. He loves them. Fried chicken, cheese sticks, fried pickles especially. Any time he can eat those, he most definitely will.
Dislikes:
Health issues: Yusei suffered from depression for a really long time and was only recently diagnosed that he was better. Of course, it wouldn't take much for him to go down that hill again.
For a good chunk of his life he was anorexic. Being a child celebrity, he had to maintain a good image and a good weight so instead of just watching what he ate, his parents just didn't feed him much at all. He's trying his hardest to get to a good weight and maintain it but it's hard.
Blood relatives: None at the school.

Hobbies: Oh, Yusei loves to go shopping. Whether it's window shopping or buying everything from stores, he will do it all. It's the main reason he always has little gifts handy to give out to students.
Yusei also spends plenty of time in the music room. He can play the piano and loves doing so. Occasionally he'll sing as well but never in front of others. The few times people have heard him sing, he's gotten nothing but compliments but he doesn't want to hear them. Not for his singing at least.
Interests: Yusei loves makeup and caring about his appearance. It's one of the main reasons he was supposed to be in the Pomefiore dorm. He runs a makeup and fashion channel and it's pretty close in subscriber count to Vil's. If he wasn't a merman, he would most definitely have stayed in Pomefiore.
Phobias: Claustrophobia (fear of closed spaces)
Nyctophobia (fear of the dark)
Agoraphobia (fear of being in situations making you feel helpless or embarrassed)

Magic Type: Yusei use water and only water magic. It's his specialty.
Unique Magic: Secret Memory - His unique magic allows him to see into a person's past almost like a movie. It pans out in multiple screens and he's able to pick one and play it for him and others to see. He is also able to use it secretly so only he sees the memories. It allows him to see the truth and to feed on a person's worst memory if he so chooses. Of course, he mostly uses it to see the truth.
Overblot: Yes, but only in a certain situation. If he becomes too overwhelmed with things from his past he'd had a mental breakdown. He'd use his unique magic on himself which would only hurt himself further. The few things that could trigger this would be his abuser from his past or if he ever had a new abuser.
Assigned Dorm: Pomefiore
Transfer: Yusei was transferred to Octavinelle per his request to be in the underwater dorm. He is a merman after all and simply not being near water would drive him crazy.
Grade and Class: Yusei is a sophomore and in class 2-D