When my match starts I just stood there. He starts to call me a villain and such with questions like, "What's it like to be a villains crotch goblin?" I actually laughed my ass off at that question. I never got that insult but I thought up a question for him. "What's it like to be liked by no one for a reason beyond your control?" This stunned him as I quickly moved and pushed him out of the ring. I then told him, "I boosted your quirk, any reply to you is easy prey for your quirk now." With that I walked away and watched the next few battles.

My next match was against Todoroki. Since his jerk of a father was arrested and his mom is no longer in a mental ward he has become much more open and does use his fire now. The second the match started he created a steam cloud to block both of our sights. After a minute for the steam to banish some I had to quickly roll to the side as Todoroki had a very interesting idea. He formed ice over his fire sides hand and is using it as a cannon that blasts ice cannonballs as fast as he can blast and create them.

Unfortunately for me he got me a good few times with the ice cannon balls destroying my body some. Once there were shards of emeralds, green diamonds, jade, and green gold all over the arena I turned them into Gemions scaring everyone pretty badly. Someone screamed saying, "Lobo exists!! Run!!" No clue who or what Lobo is but it scares that dude. As I healed I had the Gemions distract Todoroki and tire him out. Once my body was healed I blasted Todoroki with a jade cannonball blasting him out of the arena but he was caught by some Gemions and I healed his wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobo is a villain/bounty hunter which can go toe to toe with superman and can regenerate completely from a simple drop of blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that done we all got let out for lunch and according to some people near Lunch Rushs stand they saw him run into the school screaming when he saw me get broken apart. At first I didn't believe them until Lunch Rush returned with a pot big enough to fit Gigantomachia in and put it down in front of me. Lunch Rush panted, "This is all you're getting today. I will not make you any more food. This pot has 50 different sections of food so you get some of all of this festivals options." I thanked him and gave him one of my arms and a leg. Some old guy who just now was walking buy had his jaw drop. "I know older generations joked about stuff costing an arm and a leg but this is ridiculous!!" This made everyone there laugh especially Lunch Rush and I.

As I ate a variety of different foods Power Loader came over and looked at me surprised, "Wait Lunch Rush wasn't joking about you eating for hours?" I shook my head as I finish a bunch of meatballs. "I'm now glad I made him this odd pot and the dividers in it. Please tell me you hid the SSB build directions in Meis book." I froze and packed up my lunch, "Crud I forgot to!!" We them spent the next half hour hunting down Mei after I warped my pot into A-1s spot in the bleachers with emeralds coating it as a warming.

I finally find and corner her, "Mei please tell me none of your stuff is powered by SSBs. I know you dont have any of the proper alloy to cover them properly." She paled and I trapped her to a wall and removed the batteries, "I am so glad that Iida didn't blow up. This auto balancer you made didnt have inertial dampeners!!" After properly coating them in the alloy I put them back and removed the emeralds holding Mei in place. "Mei you cut into my lunch so you are now banned from making anything from the notebook for a month." I walk away after giving her book to Power Loader to keep away from her. Of course I ate as the other battles happen, being blasted apart into shards gets me hungry.

When Iida and I went to the arena I was ready to go and I had a good prank to pull. As expected he came full throttle at me and tried to push me out. I let him hit me only for everything except my bones to shatter and form more skeletons to do this dance all around the battle arena just to cause Iida to get confused and cause some laughter. Once I was done singing and dancing I kicked Iida out of the arena and reformed my body again before warping back to my food.

When my match with Kacchan was about to start my nerves were shot. People kept bugging me as I was eating. You know the made up word used in snicker commercials? I was the physical embodiment of that word with a side of rage. The second our match started I warped him out of there battle arena and then warped into the pot with my food. Eventually I felt my pot get moved to the award pedestal. Only when All Might was about to give me my medal did I poke my head out. "Can't I eat in peace please?" I snatched the medal and closed the lid again grumbling.

By the time I finished eating the school was empty and it was dark out. I warped home and my Mom knocked my head off before putting it back. "Izuku I taught you better manners than that. I understand a side effect of your quirks is you do get hungry when you have to reform your body but that was no way to accept a medal and Midnight came looking for you. When I said you were still in that giant pot she left sad. Tomorrow you will apologize to her and to All Might. Understood?" I nodded as I healed where she broke me. The next morning in class I apologized to the two of them and explained why I ditched Midnight and was rude at the Award Ceremony. Both understood my reasons and Midnight rescheduled it for tonight. WHY ME?!?!