chapter 13 your pov

weewee i dont know how to write stuff i have no ideas and i dont know how to put them into writing AAAAAAA also how much longer do u think i should carry the story on for ?

"be quiet"

as we got out the door i hesitantly took Robin by the hand, well, so he doesn't fall over or something. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"what are you doing?" he said with a tiny smile on his face
"i'm holding your hand stupid" i joked
"but w-why?" Robin stuttered
"because i care about you and don't want you injured dummy"
"thanks"

i went on my phone and searched for directions to the closest opticians. Breaking glasses isn't really a massively bad thing but they are expensive so i wanted to do something to make it up to him. Even if it would mean nothing to him or our relationship.
At this point i started mumbling accusations and bad things about myself i just couldn't help it. Robin noticed.

"hey! y/n,, stop it really doesn't matter !! it's only a pair of glasses" after talking he stopped and looked at me, taking me into a lovely hug to assure me that everything is fine. "i love you and don't want to see you hurt either" he tightened the hug

"i love you too" i said back as i buried my head into his jumper.
——————-
for this whole section full credits goes to @sage_q

—————————-
not gonna write any of this chapter i just cant be bothered lol sorry please tell me how much longer this should go on for like what would be a good chapter to stop this at because there's no aim this is reaching towards right now. trying to think of something to spice it up maybe something that will annoy y'all haha.