Chapter 5 your pov

After we'd got back from the movie I was feeling a little better. I felt comforted. Loved. Mum said that robin was allowed to stay over so I had some company which to be honest I was quite relieved about. Being alone was the last thing I wanted right then. I was really tired so Robin and I decided it was time to go to sleep. I was on my bed whilst he slept on a mattress on the floor. I felt a bit bad it might've been uncomfortable for him but he seemed fine.
We lay there with the lights off in silence so as not to disturb each other. It had been a while though and I really wasn't able to get to sleep.
"Rob? You awake?" I croaked with my still damaged, raspy voice.
"Yes I'm here are you alright?" He replied softly
"Can you come over here I'm finding it hard to get to sleep"
"Of course! Anything to help you feel better"
"Thank you"
He crept over to my bed on the creaky floor. I couldn't really see anything but I could almost make out his silhouette leaning over me. I reached out to pull his arm, wanting him to lie with me. And he did so. I lifted up the duvet so he could climb into my bed. He slowly slipped in seeming a bit unsure but I pretended not to notice. When he got to lay down I buried my head into his chest and stayed there as I felt my head slightly move up and down with each calming breath he took. We lay there in silence entwined into each other. But it wasn't an awkward silence it was a nice silence. Comforting. Calm. Safe. I felt his fingers gently trace on my back. I loved that feeling. I loved this. I- I love him. This was perfect. I took a deep breath in.
"You smell sweet like banana bread" I muttered.
He giggled slightly in response. I wanted to stay like this forever. Not having to worry about a thing and being with my favourite person. ================================
Short chapter I know but oh well there's literally gonna be another one in either like a couple minutes or tomorrow. Even though no one has read this at all and no one will want to.
Actually I've now decided I won't carry on until someone reads this far. Literally one person it doesn't have to be anymore but if one person does then I will. Unless that one person doesn't want me to