Chapter 2 Robin's pov

-So in this story I think that mostly each chapter will be switching between reader and then robin afterwards-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Uhm hi" I whispered, closing her door behind me.
She looked away from me, seeming scared before she replied hello back. There was a moment of silence before I went to talk to her.
"You didn't return any of my texts or calls I was worried about you, after you ran off so fast"
Silence from y/n
"Please talk to me I want to help.. I care about you"
She took a deep breath and then started to speak
"I promise I'm fine it was just something small I really didn't need to get upset about but I'm really ok now"
I could tell she was lying, she was looking at the wall the whole time but I decided if she didn't want to say anything I'd best let her be.
"Well ok, if you say so" as I said this I started to walk a bit closer to y/n and I could see her go stiff. Huh weird she's never seemed like this.
"Yes thank you" she mumbled
She still wasn't looking at me so I chose this as the perfect moment- I jumped onto her bed and started tickling her all over. She laughed and squealed really loud, trying to wriggle away from me but I had her pinned down and started ticking her tummy. My plan had worked! Her face lit up into a huge beam and she was doing that little giggle of hers. And it was then that I thought- god, I'm so in love with all the sounds she makes when she smiles. You know, her smile always makes the sun shine more gently because it's so bright. It is such a beautiful thing. I'd started staring and stopped tickling her just to admire the way she looked. I still had her pinned down, as I looked at her face, with her eyes scrunched closed. I inched a little closer to her, slowly. I really wasn't thinking but I couldn't help myself. I was about to do it but then she pushed me onto the floor and started tickling me instead. I'd made a mistake, she doesn't feel the same way does she. I couldn't help but laugh along with her whilst she tickled me as I did to her before, although really it felt like bees were buzzing and stinging inside of me. Maybe she didn't notice? I hope she didn't because if she did what would that have done to our friendship? Am I overthinking this? What's wrong with me? Maybe it's because I'm not enough. No shut up, stupid. Both our laughter had died down and there was an awkward silence before I spoke.
"Well I'm glad you're happy again, my plan worked! I better go though I have a couple things I need to do"
"Yeah ok bye I'll talk to you later, thanks for cheering me up"
"Anytime"

I started walking but I didn't know where to. I needed to be alone to think. What have I done? Am I in love with her? What if I am, I can't keep living like this hiding this secret. I need to tell her then. But she already knows doesn't she? And she made it clear that it was a bad idea. I'm such an idiot. Now that she probably knows I should tell her, otherwise it'll just be awkward between us anyway. But I really don't want to mess this friendship up. She's all I have, I can't lose her. Maybe she didn't realise, after all her eyes were closed.

I sat on an old bench that I'd found myself at, pulled my notebook out and started writing. It's what I did when I needed to get these feelings out. I wrote songs. It was a way of calming myself I realised. I didn't even have to think it all just came out onto the page in a mess of scribbles and before I knew it I had a song. A song about y/n.