Chapter 8 robins pov

Sorry btw I keep taking ages to update cuz like idk I don't really ever know what's going to happen next in the story and I cba to figure something out anyways on we go with the pointless and badly written story
————————-
~the next day~
*knock knock* haha
I stood waiting for a couple seconds before the door was opened and I was greeted by y/n she also stood smiling sweetly and beckoned me inside. When I got in, I took off my shoes and placed them by the door. Her mum was out so we sat on the couch in the living room (ok but side note do y'all call it a living room or a front room cuz idk which one I call it help).
"So..." I said
"Uhmmm what do you want to do?" She replied
"Well we could finish the movie we started the other day"
"Ok sounds like a plan I'll go get some snacks and you can put it on already"
"Awesome"
She walked off into the kitchen whilst I turned the TV on. I had got the movie up so I gathered a couple pillows and blankets to ensure maximum comfort for the both of us.

She came back in after a minute or so with a bowl of popcorn, two juice boxes and some packs of sweets. She set them down on the coffee table infront of us and sat down next to me, leaving quite a big gap inbetween us though. I grabbed the remote and pressed play on it so we both silenced. I gestured with my hand to ask if she would like a blanket and she nodded so I picked it up and tossed it over her. She giggled. Cute, I thought.

I looked over and saw she was biting her lip, looking a little concerned to be honest. She must have sensed me looking because she looked over with wide eyes. I tilted my head to ask what was up. She turned back to the screen and looked down to the remote. Picking it up, y/n paused the movie and sat up.
"Ok listen we need to talk ok?"
"Ok what's up?" I questioned
"Uh well I've been meaning to tell you for a while but..."
"But what? Go on spit it out I won't judge"
"But I- I like you. Like I LIKE you like you.."
"Oh, wait really? Wow that was so straight up I wasn't expecting that, oh my gosh you look so nervous calm down it's ok!!"
"What are you gonna say back? Don't hate me please and don't let this change anything"
"No! No! Of course not! I... well I actually.."
This was the moment, the perfect moment.
I leant straight into her without hesitating and pressed my lips against hers. They locked and we had the most magical kiss. Her lips were so so soft. She eased a bit and sat back a bit more. My fingers found themselves in amongst her hair while my other hand was on her neck. Like mine, hers were on my neck instead. I didn't want to let go. My weight against her forced her backwards more until I'd eventually pushed her right on to her back. Oops. I pulled away and apologised. Although, she responded by embracing me in a big warm hug, gripped so tight. And I did the same back. We smiled at each other. No words were needed in this moment. She stared back at me with rosy cheeks and we huddled up together to finish the movie. It was pointless making this awkward. Just roll with it all. She pressed play again and I placed my arm over her. We shared a blanket and leant up against each other.
Wow.
I closed my eyes and smiled. I was content. Life was good.

The end.
Jk lol there's lots more to come
I'm sorry this chapter is so short like the rest but there's not much to add that would fit in here ya know? I'll get to writing the next one now. :)