The Breakup Analogy

"You can't just break up with me!" Leonard wined.

      "Yes I can,I just did." She pointed out. "Did you guys even think about the possibility that,I DIDN'T TAKE IT!?" She asked.

       "No." Leonard answered. She turned to Sheldon.

      "Leonard said you wouldn't do that." He pointed out. "Well he was wrong. It's been in my suitcase the whole time." She said. Leonard sighed then walked off to his room.

      "Do you forgive me?" Sheldon asked as they both sat down. "Yeah,sure." She sighed.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Nice going douche. Now Kite's gone. I'm probably never gonna see her again." Raj wined walking out of the restraunt.

        "I didn't think she was going to lean back." Howard hissed.

        "Well,she did so you thought wrong." Raj said.

        "Well,it's not my fault. Blame Leonard for the stupid idea." Howard said.

       "No,I'm blaming you. It's not Leonard's fault he was upset about his girlfriend getting a stupid pocket watch." Raj retorted.

     "Well,it's not my fault either." Howard laughed.

    "Yeah,but you're the one who got caught." Raj got in his car and slammed the door driving away.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Leah got her lunch and sat at the head of the table,by Sheldon and Raj. Howard sat next to Sheldon because he refused to sit next to Raj and Leonard sat in Howard's usual seat. Everybody was being quite despite Sheldon's attempts at conversations.

         The silence was making Sheldon uncomfortable because he felt like everybody was fighting.

          "Guys?" Sheldon asked. "Yeah?" Leonard asked.

         "Are you guys fighting?"

        "No,just not talking." Leonard answered.

         "Why?"

       "So that we don't fight." Leah answered.

       "If you could blame this whole thing,who would you blame it on?" Raj asked staring at Howard.

        "Howard." Leonard responded.

       "Wha-why?" Howard asked.

       "You were the one who got us caught!" Leonard yelled and pretty soon everybody was arguing.

     "STOP!" Leah yelled causing eveybody to shut up. "Let's remember who caused me to lean back." She pointed out.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Raj leaned over and whispered something in Leonard's ear. "He asked if you knew Indians invented the book of sex or whatever." Leonard told her as Raj looked at her seductivley.

    Leah leaned back trying not to laugh and felt something on her back. She turned around only to see Howard and Sheldon with a backscratceher.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "It was Raj's fault!" Leonard said. "Wait,we're not done." Leah pointed out.